Ch 10 ~ Jouis is through?!?!

Jades POV

How could Louis do this to me? Making out with El... AGAIN? I can't believe him.. And his eyes. Were closed.

Niall's POV

What the hell did I just see!

"LOUIS BRO, YOU FUCKED UP, BIG TIME." I yelled. I can hear Jade crying all the way from down here.

Louis' POV

No! I can't believe El. Again!?!? What is she trying to do to me!!?!!?

El's POV (so many POVs xD)

Haha. I'll show that Jade that Louis loves ME.

*Scrolling on my phone on Twitter*

"@ElenourJCader why did you ruin Jouis?"

I replied:

"@RosieShipsJouis Because Jade's a slut. She'd do anything to ruin me and my Louis."

Then she along with some other mixers and DIRECTIONERS started to send death threats and hate messages to me.

"@RosieShipsJouis It's the truth. Jade will just go out with someone else. Watch. Isn't that right @LittleMixOffic ?" Tweet. Sent. Posted. Shown to the world. I swear. If this actually happens I will die of laughing.

Jades POV

I just heard my phone beep. Maybe it's a mixer trying to make me feel better. But to my surprise its El. I cried looking at the tweet, and I tweeted back:

"@ElenourJCader I only love Louis... Why would I date Harry... Only you would do that, because the only slut in this 'room' is you. You'd just get back together with MY ex, Sam." Tweet.

Just then, Louis busted in.

"GET OUT YOU FUCKTARD!" I yelled at him.

"Look Jade.. Please."

"Asshole."

"Jade."

"Bitch."

"JADE!" He yelled.

"WHAT!!!" I yelled back.

"It was a misunderstanding.. El got on me and started kissing me.... I swear I wouldn't never do something like that on purpose."

"Whatever. I DONT NEED YOU, AND I DONT WANT YOU!" I yelled as I stepped In front of him.

He smiled, crashing his lips into mine. They tasted like sweets, so wonderful and nice...

After a minute or so we stopped.

"I'm sorry."

Jade. Don't fall under his spell. It's the second time he's done this.

"I'm so--YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT SORRY," I yelled. "IT'S THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE BROKEN MY HEART AND IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT!"

"J-j-Jade.." He said. "Please."

"GET OUT!" I yelled shoving him out the door.

JESY'S POV

OH NO HE DIDN'T JUST DO THAT TO MY JADEY.

I walked up to Louis, grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO MY JADEY WHY!" He knows I get pissed when someone hurts JADEY, I've done this before with him. Or was that Perrie... Oh well I forgot.

"I-I" he stammered.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'D KILL YOU IF I WANTED TO. BUT I WON'T SINCE I DONT FEEL LIKE IT." I said and dropped him. He looked really scared.

Perrie's POV

"You okay there, mate?" I said to Louis.

"Yea." He said.

"Sorry about her.. It's just she thinks you hurt JADEY on purpose."

"It's alright. I think it's lights out now."

"Alright, Let's hit the beds!" I yelled and everyone ran to their rooms. Jade was already asleep.

Me, Jesy and Leigh Anne crawled In with her. One Direction crawled in together in another bed. Then, with the clap of my hands, the lights when out.

"Nanite, one direction and Little Mix." I heard Jade mumbled.

"Nanite, Jade." Everyone said and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys xx Just so you know, this fanfic is NOT done, It won't be done in a longgg time. I just felt like it confused most of you guys. Lmao. Well, Love you guys, THANKS FOR GETTING ME TO 300 READS, HOLEH SHIAT. <33

~Ximenna.

Peace
Love
And Fanfics. <3