Ch 19 ~ This is what could happen if...

Jades POV

It's been a few days since Perrie's incident.

"I'm gonna get milk!" Said Zayn.

Liane's POV

I can't believe I met my long time no see best friend. She's so important to me. And the only reason I am alive is for her. So what's the point of living!

I walked up the tower. I stepped off the railings and in front of them.

"This is it Liane. This is where you die. Don't worry, it's not like she'll miss you." I told myself.

Lilliana's POV

I looked out the window and looked at the beautiful tower. A small ant I see on it. Wait... No... Long brunette hair... Beanie... IT'S LIANE!

I ran out of the room and out the door. I climbed up the tower.

Liane's POV

I heard a voice call my name.

"LIANE!" It said. Then I made it out... It's Lilliana May Carter.

"Go away!" I said.

She grabbed my arm and I attempted to jump off but her arm was attached to mine. She bursted out in tears.

"Goodbye." I said.

"Liane! Dont let me go..DONT LET ME GO DONT LET ME GO DONT LET ME GO!" She yelled.

Lilliana's POV

"Stop." She said. She removed my arm and I bursted out in tears. I closed my eyes for five seconds... And when I opened them again she was gone.

This is what could happen when you're too busy with another friend.