Ch. 2 ~ Eleanor

Louis' POV

I picked my phone up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Louis, it's El." A voice said.

"Hi El..." I spoke briefly.

"I was wondering if I could come over!" El said.

"Whatever...Be here by three or whatever." I said.

"KAY bye!" El said.

I didn't bother to say bye, because she cheated on me. El is my ex girlfriend, Simon said we have to keep dating for the fans. Cause apparently people ship us.

"Shit." I said.

"What?" Jade asked.

"El is coming over." I answered.

"GODDAMNIT!" Jade yelled. "I'll ask the girls to come for support."

"Okay, in the meantime boys set up a trap for El...Drive her away." I said.

"We can help with that," said three voices at the door. They opened it and revealed Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Perrie.

"Jade you have to act lovely dovey with Louis, Okay?" Said Niall.

"Okay, But I'm not gonna hurt El."

"Louis, pass me the payback chips." Jesy said.

It took me a while to notice she was talking about the hot Cheetos. I handed it to Jesy and she put flaming hot sauce on them. Perfect.

Jade's POV

"Jesy you're a genius!" I said.

Louis picked me up and twirled me around.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"DONT EAT THE CHIPS!" Whispered Perrie and Leigh anne.

I opened the door and greated this creature, (Aka El) hello.

El said hello to everyone and gave Louis a kiss on the cheek.

Louis quickly rubbed it off and sat next to me. I got up and sat on his lap.

"This place is okay, and Louis your friends are freaks."

"Oh no you didn't just say--" Jesy started.

"Now Jesy be nice." I said. "El would you like some chips?"

"Of course!" El answered. I handed her the chips and she picked one up. As she ate the first one, we all looked bright red because we were trying so hard not to laugh.

"Oh my Fucking god. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" El yelled.

Zayn and Liam found out that El is scared of cockroaches, so they walked to the back of caged cockroaches. I looked at everyone and nodded.

"El, me and Lou are going to go look for some stuff for your tongue to stop burning. I didn't know it would burn you." I said.

"Me, Leigh anne and Jesy are going to go upstairs for some stuff for your mascara to stop running." Said Perrie.

"I'm going with Lou and Jade," Said Harry. "Yeah ok. Well I'm gone."

Harry ran upstairs and Niall followed him. Leigh Anne, Jesy, and Perrie all followed Harry and Niall. We looked at El, Zayn and Liam. I nodded.

Liam opened the cage of cockroaches and El shouted:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS! LOUIS WE'RE THROGH!"

"Fine with me." Said Louis and kissed me right in front of El's eyes. I loved his lips. They tasted like sweets.

El ran out and all the cockroaches followed her. Everyone celebrated and Louis kissed me like we were getting married.

"Louis I think I love you." I said.

"I love you too my sweet little Jadey." Louis answered. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Hell yes!" I said and Louis twirled me around.

"AWW look at Jouis! I totally ship it." Said Perrie.

"Me too!" Said Leigh Anne.

Yo ;p Sorry this chapter was all about El n' stuff. Next time I'll make it better! ~Ximenna xx