Ch 18 ~"Never was and never will be..."

JSJSOSBPSGAISJ I LOVE YOU GUYS BECAUSE I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW. 1k reads. I wanted to tell you how much It means to me.... But *One Direction music plays* Words ain't good enough oooh

love you x

----------------------------------------

Perrie's POV

I just woke up in this place... With crying Zayn & Liam & Jesy..... Where am I?

I looked at the cast on my arm. I felt a slight pain in my head.

"Perrie." Said Jesy.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"The hospital." Said Liam.

"All I remember is falling off a skate board and blacking out."

"Perrie. You have a cast and stitches on your head."

I gasped.

"Patient 157 Perrie Edwards is free to leave." Stammered the speaker. He's probably having a hard time reading.

Zayn grabbed my hand.

"Let's go."

Lilliana's POV

"Liane this really isn't a good time my friend-- I mean my friend's friend--- fell." I said.

I love Liane and all, but right now is not a good time.... Perrie's hurt and I need to focus on her.

"Oh okay." She said and handed me a paper. "Here's something if you want to talk to me again." She walked away with Haleigh.

Just then, I got a text from someone.

"Who is it?" Asked Jade.

"I don't know." I answered. "It's from an unknown number."

"Well read it!" Yelled Louis.

"Awe it's too bad about Perrie x she won't be on her feet for a while... Will she be able to run from the law with those legs? ~A." I read.

"Who the fuck is A?!?" Said Louis.

"How am I suppost to know? And what does he/she mean about Perrie running from the law?" I said.

"Lilliana May Carter." Said Jade.

"What Jade Amelia Thrilwall?" I said.

"I'm hungry. Lets go eat. Come on, Lou! And Leigh and Harry and everyone else."

~~~~~~RESTRAUNT~~~~~

"This food is nice." I said.

"Nice? LILLI IT'S FREAKING NANDOS HOW COULD IT JUST BE NICE!" Said Niall.

"Fine. It's PERFECT." I answered.

"That's bett--" Niall was interrupted by the TV.

"It's just in Perrie Edwards has stolen a diamond necklace from the jewelry store. Witnesses have been found." Said the news reporter. Then, they played a tape of a blurred face.

"This person's identity does not want to be revealed." Said the News Report.

"Well, she was blonde and had a sort of British accent. She was talking to the jewelry manager to get a price off a beautiful diamond necklace. When the manager said no, she said she understood and was going to leave now. After when the manager wasn't looking, she slipped the necklace in her pocket and left." Said the blurred face.

I almost dropped my taco. Then I started laughing.

"Perrie? As in Perrie Edwards? A thief?" I laughed so hard my face got red.

"That's not Perrie. Perrie is sweet and lovable... She's against stealing." Said Harry.

"IQLAJAOSMOWJSIANSKANAONA PERRIE IS NOT A THIEF!" Said Leigh Anne. "Never was and never will be."