30 ~ I know who L is

Jade's POV

Everyone sat there with no movement.

"JADE." Said Ashley.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I WAS PAID TO ACT SLUTTY AND MEAN TO YOU BY HARRY AND PRETEND TO BE LOUIS' GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HARRY THOUGHT YOU WOULD FALL FOR LOUIS AGAIN." She covered her mouth. "Did I just..."

"Yes. You did." I answered.

"And to THINK I could of AT LEAST been friends with Louis. He's just a son of a bitch who only cares about himself and the kind of girlfriend he has and wants." I said and ran up to my room. I slammed the door.

Lauren's POV

"Can I go out for some fresh air?" I asked. Perrie nodded and I walked outside.

"I've been waiting for you...." Said a voice.

"WHO SAID THAT." I yelled.

"Me." Someone said again.

"L-L-Li--" I started before the person covered my mouth and put duck tape on me. They put me in a sack and into their trunk. I could tell it was a truck, because the floor where I was laying in was too hard and had too much space.

What am I gonna do? WAIT I HAVE A PHONE.

I texted Jade.

"JADE! HELP! I HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED BY L! I KNOW WHO L IS... Use the tracking device I have on my phone to find me! Hurry!" Send. I heard the car stop. I quickly put my phone away.

Jade's POV

I ran downstairs.

"GUYS HELP! LAUREN'S BEEN KIDNAPPED BY L AND SHE KNOWS WHO L IS!" I yelled.

"GET IN THE CAR BITCHES GO GO!" I yelled again and everyone went in the car. I used the tracking device Lauren told me about and used it to track her down.

Then I got a phone call from Lauren.

"IT'S LAUREN!" I yelled.

"ANSWER IT!" Yelled Louis.

I answered it.

"LAUREN!" I yelled.

"It's only a matter of time before my friends come and get me." She said.

A girl laughed.

"They'll never find you!" Said the girl.

"Suit yourself." Said Lauren.

"WE'RE HERE!" Said Perrie.

"You did not just call them and use a tracking device." Said the person. I guess she heard Perrie.

"I may be smarter than you think." Lauren laughed.

"I've got my gun." I said.

"Stay here. There's a window watch from there."

They all nodded. I slowly opened the door.

"THEY COULD BE HERE ANY MINUTE!" Yelled the girl.

I pushed the girl and took off her mask.

I gasped. How could it be her? WHY? HOW?

A/N: HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER.

Who do you think L is? Comment down below please! Sorry for mistakes.

And.... Also please please please go to my page and look for "A Nash Grier Fanfiction." The chapters are long as fuck. Please :) Thank you! x

~Ximenna xxxxx