A True Power Awakens From Anger

Start from the beginning

Ironwood: Take us to the facility.

Pilot: Yes, sir.

They all boarded the ship, and set out for the facility that you were being detained in.

Raven: What have you done to Y/N?

Tanya: Raven, calm down-

Raven: I will not calm down! He put Y/N in a lab to be poked with needles and be tested on! If he so much as has a scratch on him-

Ironwood: Are you really threatening me?

Grace: Raven, please.

Grace sat Raven back down in her seat and began to go through her papers.

Grace: What are your reasons for arresting Mr.L/N.

Ironwood: He is being charged for murder, and destruction Atlas property.

Grace: Last time I looked at Atlas, which was a few moments ago, there seems to be nothing that is destroyed.

Ironwood: These incidents occurred years ago.

Grace: Are you sure it was him?

Ironwood: He was a resident here in Atlas years ago. Do you remember the "Final Flash" incident?

Grace: Yes I do.

Ironwood: Then you know how many died. He disappeared after that event.

Grace: So you just assumed he was the one who did it?

Ironwood: He's our main suspect.

Grace: Suspect? You're treating him like a lab rat.

Ironwood: The boy has a special semblance that can annihilate the grimm in a single blow. If we were to copy and transfer that same power into an android or a weapon, the grimm would be of no concern.

Ozpin: We talked about this before James. It was his choice, and he made it. Why couldn't you respect that?

Ironwood: Because it was selfish of him to keep that power to himself. We could end all our problems with this power-

Goodwitch: And create more if it were to fall into the wrong hands.

Grace: From what I have examined and analyzed, there is no reason my client should be detained here. We are going to retrieve him from this facility and I am going to report you to the council for your unjust reasoning and decision making.

Ironwood: Well, you'll have to wait, we're in the middle of a trial.

Tanya: *glares* Trial for what?

Ironwood: Why, to observe his super saiyan form.

With You

You were bound to the wall by iron links that were made to keep you restrained even after you turn super saiyan, even though you didn't. You knew they were trying to analyze your power, so you took everything they threw at you and didn't transform. They beat you, drugged you, threatened you. Nothing broke you. You were breathing heavily as they were starting a new test.

Scientist: Come on, make it easy for us. Just transform, and we'll let you go.

Y/N: *pant *pant*.....fuck you.

Scientist: *sigh* So be it. We shall just wait for our catalyst to arrive.

Y/N: What are you on about?..

Assistant: Sir, they're here.

Scientist: Excellent, get the team ready.

You were wondering what he was talking about, when suddenly, on the other side of the glass room you were in, you saw Raven, Tanya, Ozpin, Goodwitch, Ironwood, and another woman who was wearing business clothing and had glasses on. She looked just like Glynda as well. Raven and Tanya ran up to the glass and you could hear their voices from the others side as they banged on the window.