31- chirp chirp

Blair's P.O.V

Running through my garden after leaving Kol's car, I stopped when I was beneath the window of my bedroom. I used my magic to levitate myself up and into my bedroom through the window. We had cut it very fine. It was currently 6:29 and my dad comes in to wake me up at 6:30 everyday because I am incapable of waking myself up. Rushing, I quickly ripped off my dress and threw on the first pair of pajamas that I seen, throwing the dress into my wardrobe so that my dad didn't see it. I heard movement from somewhere in the house and I jumped into bed, burying myself in the covers and pretending to be asleep. The sound of my door creaking open was followed by the same voice I hear every morning.

"Wakey Wakey sleepy head." My dads voice announced. I groaned, pretending as if he had just woken me up.

"Ughhhnhnhnnn... I really don't feel good. Can I stay off today?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." My dad replied. I shot up in surprise and happiness. Yes I don't have to go to school and survive on 0 hours sleep.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly.

"No. Of course not. Plus, you don't sound ill." He replied and my happiness dropped and I groaned.

"Fine, I'll get ready." I muttered and he walked out. I started laughing at the fact he didn't know, and I jumped off my bed and did a forward roll. After doing a forward roll, I first bumped the air in success because he didn't know. I decided to take a well needed shower to try and sober myself up and also to try and make myself more awake. I didn't feel tired at this moment in time, but that was probably because I was still drunk. When the alcohol wears off, I will be dead seeing as though I had no sleep.

"AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID. I WAS PETRIFIED. KEPT THINKING I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE." I begun to sing loudly whilst changing into black jeans, a t-shirt and a denim faux fur collar jacket. I dried my hair quickly with my magic and braided it in two French braids. I love braids. It's a hairstyle that keeps your hair from falling in your face, and it looks nice too.

After adding a small amount of makeup to my face to disguise my tiredness, I laced up my converse and levitated myself in the air, deciding to fly downstairs instead of walk.

"Ciao padre!" I announced as I entered the kitchen whilst levitating in the air. (Italian for hello father). He looked up and raised his eyebrow in confusion,

"Hi Blair.." He said.

"In qualsiasi momento per la colazione?" I asked. (Italian for any time for breakfast)

"Yes we have quite a lot of time actually. And why on Earth are you speaking in Italian?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

"Why not?" I laughed loudly and floated over to the cupboard and grabbed the box of fruit loops. Then I levitated to the fridge and took the milk. I sighed as I became tired of all the levitation so I sat on the island with the box and the milk. What did I do? Grab a bowl? No. I poured the milk into the box of cereal, mixed it up a bit and began eating it from the box. My dad was sat opposite me with his jaw dropped.

"Oh sorry! Do you want some?" I asked, remembering my manners and holding the box towards him. He scoffed,

"Wow well done Blair! You know what they say: the only way to a psycho killer's heart is through his stomach." He said, clapping sarcastically. I raised my eyebrow and thought about what he just said,

"So... is that a yes?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No. It's a no." He answered. I shrugged and began eating more cereal and he just raised his eyebrow at me.