29 - Barbecued

Blair's P.O.V

Nothing happens until something moves- Albert Einstein. An important quote from a very clever man. It kind of describes what life was like in mystic falls at the minute.

Nothing much had happened within the last few days, but I could feel a storm brewing. It had been way too peaceful in the town of mystic falls. The only thing that had happened was Jeremy telling me that Vicki told him there was a way for her to come back, but Anna was telling him not to trust her. I was slightly curious of the situation, but it wasn't major.

"What are you thinking about?" Stefan asked. He was sitting on the couch whilst I was sitting on the armchair, staring into space and deep in thought.

"Oh, nothing. I just think it's been weirdly peaceful." I shrugged.

"Yeah it has. But you should enjoy it whilst it lasts, because I can guarantee it won't last long in this town." Stefan told me and I hummed in agreement.

"Oh that reminds me, Caroline told me to tell you about the senior prank night tonight. We're setting up pranks around the school before school starts again tomorrow. We was meant to do it at the start of the year but lots of stuff was going on." Stefan informed me.

"Ohh fun! Pranks! Wait- what? School starts tomorrow? Oh no. No no no. Kill me. Kill me now!" I cried and Stefan laughed.

"Wow wait a minute- you're all participating in this prank night?" I asked Stefan, surprised at their efforts.

"Yeah Caroline is forcing us all. She insists that these are the memories that will stay with us forever and-"

"If we don't create these memories now then what's the point of it all." I finished his sentence for him and he laughed.

"Yep. She's said that to me many times." I laughed.

So later on, the whole gang was at the school setting up pranks. Me and Bonnie were currently wrapping Alaric's entire classroom in bubble wrap. This included his desk, chair, blackboard, the pupils desks and the pupils chairs.  I also attached an air horn to the bottom of his chair using sellotape. His chair was one of the spinny chairs which went down when you sat on it, so when he sits on it he will have a heart attack.

"Poor Alaric." I laughed when me and Bonnie examined our work. Whilst we were both laughing, I realised that we needed some more bubble wrap. I left the room to go and find some more from somebody. Walking down the corridor, I stopped when I noticed something weird. Somebody had just walked into the girls bathroom, but I didn't recognise them as somebody from school. I knew that Bonnie was in Alaric's classroom where I just was, Caroline was with Elena, and Stefan was with Matt and Tyler. Jeremy wasn't here tonight, he was god knows where. My dad wasn't here either. My curiosity getting the better of me, I decided to go into the girls bathroom to see who it was. Hopefully this was not one of those times where curiosity killed the cat. I was just expecting to see another senior when I entered the girls toilets, but I did not expect to see the sight I saw. Kol was pouring milk into the sink, which was full of lucky charms.

"What the-" I started but I couldn't even finish because I was so confused. 1) why is Kol here, in the girls bathroom? 2) why on earth is he making a sink of cereal.

"Hey blair. Want some breakfast?" He asked me, sending me a cheeky grin.

"Uh.. I'll pass." I replied. He then turned to me and narrowed his eyes,

"I am the best at pulling pranks. I can't believe you morons thought you could do this without me." He told me and I sighed.

"I think it was just for people who go to this school." I told him and he shrugged.