30 - Air guitar

Blair's P.O.V

My dad drove me to a hospital and compelled the nurses to see me immediately. We were only in there for a short while and they gave me some medication. Elena and Alaric also came to our house because they didn't have a car, and my dad said Alaric can borrow a spare one that we have. Yes, a spare car. Damon was ucleaning Elena's cut on her face and having a conversation that I had absolutely no interest in, so I wasn't listening.

"You coming Elena?" Alaric walked into the room and they went to leave. I followed them into the hallway to say goodbye to them and then I noticed Stefan coming out of another room. He let out a deep sigh and nodded at them,

"Nearly got me tonight. Definitely wasn't expecting that." He told them.

"That was the point." Alaric snapped. Oh why is everybody being so hostile towards Stefan? Just because he has no humanity and is doing whatever klaus says and is killing innocent people and..... yeah nevermind.

"Yeah. You know you can hate it all you want but Elena needs me. I'll always protect her, and you're both better off having me around." He smirked at them. Alaric and Elena sighed and went to leave,

"Elena wait, you could have let me die in that fire tonight. Why didn't you?" He asked her.

"Well actually I couldn't have.. because blair got you out." Elena replied. I flashed a large smile, thankful that she was giving me the credit I deserve.

"You still could have let me die. You helped to drag me away. Why?" He asked her.

"Because I still have hope." She told him and I rolled my eyes.

"After everything I've done, you still think I'll be able to find my humanity again." He said, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Yes I do. I know who you really are. Better than anyone, Stefan. And I'm not giving up." She told him, trying to be all mushy and cute. Gross. There was a moment of silence,

"Elena.. do you have any idea how pathetic that makes you?" Stefan asked her and I snickered.

Elena huffed, shot him a deadly glare and stormed out of the house, following Alaric to their car.

I started clapping,

"Wow Stefan! That was actually funny, I'm impressed." I told him and he flashed a smile. Then he looked me up and down,

"Yikes. That fire got you pretty bad didn't it?" He asked me.

"Yeah I guess so." I chirped.

"Sucks to be you. But I suppose I should thank you for saving my life." He said.

"You're welcome. I couldn't let my favourite uncle die." I grinned

"I'm your only uncle." He told me and I shrugged.

"You know, I wasn't involved in the plan to attack you. I had no idea what was going on, I went crazy when I found out you were unconscious in the trunk." I told him.

"Well that's refreshing. At least my niece isn't totally against me." He mused.

"Of course not. Personally I think we should tag team. I like the new you, you're cool." I told him with a shrug and he laughed.