Chapter 11

"Amber?" Michael says. "Amber!" he says again. I could hear him but I couldn't wake up. "She's not getting up!" Michael says looking around. "Pick her up and lets get out of here before someone realizes what just happened." Aaron says as he pulls Cyndy away from the bodies. "What are we going to do?" Cynthia says holding onto DJ. "Should we take her to the hospital?" Cyndy says on the verge of tears. "Is she going to be alright?" Brandy asks . "I don't know!" Michael yells. "Aaron do you think the hospitals a good idea?" he asks. "Probably not but what choice do we have right now?" Aaron answers. "This is all my fault!" Cyndy says crying. "No! It's noones fault but that girls, Amber saved you, that could be you right now." Brandy says hugging her. They all pile into the van and it's awkwardly quiet. "I'll drive." Aaron says starting the van. "Please let her be alright." Michael whispers whiping the hair out my face.

They had been sitting in the waiting room for an hour before a doctor finally came out. "Are you guys the family?" the doctor asks. "Yes, all of us." Michael answers. "Alright, well i'm Doctor Jones, Ambers official doctor. Would you guys please take a seat." he says. "Is she okay?"Aaron asks. "Well there is no visible trama to her head. We took x-rays and a few other things, and everything looks fine so yes she is okay but," "But what?" Cyndy interupts. "She is in a coma. We're not sure why like I said nothings wrong with her brain." Dr. Jones finishes. "When can we see her?" Michael says standing."About 15 minutes, i'll have a nurse come get you." Dr. Jones answers walking away. "A coma.... wow." Cynthia says. "I don't understand how this happened." Michael says sadly. "Everything will be fine bro." Aaron says. "I want to see her!" Cyndy says pacing. "I'd say we've missed alot." Brandy says while Ben agrees. "You guys can see her now." a nurse says entering the room.

Everyone crowds around my bed. "She can hear anything you say." the nurse says walking out. "Amber, we all love you." Michael says sadly. I could hear the hurt in his voice and wanted nothing more than to tell him everything was okay. "I'm so sorry." Cyndy says grabbing my hand. I tried really hard to squeeze her hand back. "She squeezed my hand!" Cyndy says shocked. "She must really be able to hear us." Aaron says. "Amber I took care of those girls for you." Cyndy says. I squeeze her hand in response. "Everyone's here for you." Brandy says touching my arm. "Maybe we should go get a few things for her." Cynthia says. "Yea, who will stay with her?" Michael asks. "I will." Aaron answers. "I'll call you if anything changes while your gone." he adds. "Thanks, Amber we'll be right back." Michael says. I squeeze Cyndys hand once more before she lets go. Why couldn't I answer them? I wanted to wake up.

"Amber, i'm here baby. I love you. " Aaron says squeezing my hand. I squeeze it back. I wanted to tell him I loved him too. "I wish you would wake up." he says laying his head on my chest. "I wanted to tell Michael about us today, but I can't do it without you." he continues. He sits there in silence for a while. "Aaron. I love you!" I think really hard. Aaron sits up and looks around. "I could have sworn I just heard your voice." he says with a laugh. "You did!" I think again. "What? How?" he says looking at me. "If I think hard enough you will hear." I say. "Oh, that must be your unique vampire power." Aaron says. "Aaron what's wrong with me?" I think. "They don't know." he says grabbing my hand again. "I'm scared." I think "Babe don't be we're all going to be here for you I promise." he says kissing my forehead. "Don't tell Michael you can hear me, I can't face him yet." I think. "I wont." he answers.

Meanwhile at Michaels house. "I don't know what to get!" Michael screams frustrated. "Why don't you grab your old CD player and a few of our CDs for her to listen to while we're not there." DJ suggest. "Good idea!" Michael says running upstairs. "This has got to be killing him." Brandy says sitting down. "It must, it's killing me." Cyndy says sitting down to. "There has to be a reason why this happened." DJ says. "I don't understand how the doctors have no idea what's wrong." Ben says shocked. "Guys I got the stuff. Anything else you can think of?" Michael asks looking at them. "Why don't we stop and get her pink roses, her favorites." Cyndy suggest. "Alright lets go." Michael says walking to the car. "These are perfect!" Cyndy says pointing to a dozen light pink roses. "I'll have those please in a vase." Michael says to the lady. "We better hurry back Michael." Brandy says as they pile into the car. Michael speeds the whole way to the hospital.

"We're back." Michael says walking to my bed. "What did you bring?" Aaron asks. "A CD player and a few of our CDs, for when we're not here." Michael answers. "And roses." Cynthia adds putting the vase on the table. "She'd love them." Aaron says. "Any news yet?" Cyndy asks. "Nope nothing." Aaron says grabbing my hand. "They need to figure something the fuck out!" Michael says angry. "Michael calm down, we'll know something soon." Cyndy says grabbing his arm. "I hope so." he says sitting down. Just then the doctor walks in. "Thank god." Michael says. "Any new news?" Aaron asks. "Well yes and no." Dr. Jones answers. "What do you mean?" Cyndy asks. "Well we have nothing new about why she's in her coma." he answers. "Okay what else?" Michael says impatient. "Well it appears Amber is 6 weeks pregnant." he says.