My dress flared out at the skirt and clung tightly to my bodice. I stood there admiring the person in the mirror. She was stunning and she was beautiful. I looked at Tracy as she admired her handy work. Suddenly the doorbell rang, sending my heart to jump in my throat. My nerves shot through the roof. My knees began to shake, my palms became sweaty. This is really happening.

"Just breathe Nikki. He is going to love you. I will go get the door. I will call you so you can make a grand entrance." she kissed me on the cheek and walked out of her room.

 I held my breath, opened my ears, and listened as Tracy greeted Dean at the door. I can hear Dean's voice. He isn't even in the room with me and my body was responding to him. The sound of his voice made all my lady parts come alive. My skin was set aflame either from my nerves or his voice. I could not be sure, but I think it was from both. I braced myself against the wall, trying to slow my heartbeat.

"Hey Nikki, Dean is here." Tracy's excited voice called to me.

"Ok, here it goes," I said to myself. Working up the nerve, I let out a long sigh and began to walk out of the room. With a slow pace, I made my way into the living room.

"Here she is!" Tracy introduced me as if she were my mother on prom night. 

I slowly looked up from the floor and focused my eyes on Dean. Oh my God, he looked absolutely, deliciously handsome. A white dress shirt with the top two buttons undone adorns his chest. A sleek black blazer with matching pants covered the rest of him. But it was his hair that made him utterly sexy. The way he tousled His hair just right so that it was hanging over his forehead. It amazes me how he can look even more handsome than the first time we met. Dean, the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on.

I pulled myself from my thought. He hasn't said a word about how I look. Here I was, nervously waiting on his reaction. Please let him like the way I look. I watched him as his eyes slowly took me in. His gaze made me feel self-conscience. I peered down at my dress to see if it was out of place. I gently touched my hair to make sure that every strand was in its proper place. His eyes finally stopped at my legs. A slow smile spread across his face. He liked my legs. Apparently, he liked them a lot by the way he seductively bit his bottom lip. 

He began walking over to me with a predatory glare as if he was hungry and I was the prey. It took all I had in me not to run away to my room and hide. Before I could follow through on that thought, he ran his fingertips down my naked arm. His touch set my flesh ablaze as if his fingers were torches heating my whole body. Those blues eyes never leaving mine. He leaned in close, his mouth grazing my ear.

"You look amazing Nicole," he whispered in my ear. I just wanted to melt in his arm. "Are you ready to go?"  Speechless, all I could do was nod my head.

"Well, you two go out and have fun. I have to get ready to meet Bryan." Tracy said as she gave me a quick hug. "But don't have my girl out too late Tomlinson."

"Yes ma'am," Dean said mockingly. "Let's go," he said to me with a wink. I giggled. Seriously, I giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Bye Tracy." I waived as Dean placed my hand in his and led me out the door. We walked to the end of the driveway where his CLS550 Coupe was sitting.

"Nice car," I said as he opened up my door to let me in. I sat on the smooth leather seat as Dean stood with the door open as if he was waiting for me to say something. "Thank you," I said as he smiled at me and closed the door. Is he serious? He is such a stickler for manners this guy.

He sat comfortably on the driver's side of the car. I placed on my seatbelt as I waited for him to start the car and begin heading to our destination. Nothing happens. I was staring out the front window, but I could feel his eyes upon me. The electricity in the air was so thick, it was almost tangible. I turned my eyes to find him studying my face. I wanted to ask if there was something wrong, but I did not get a chance to.

 Before I knew it, my face was in his hands as he pulled my lips to his. I was not expecting him to kiss me. Not like this. My lips were pleasantly caressed by his soft sensual lips. I did not want to fight him. I wanted more of what I experience the night before.  I parted my lips, letting his tongue slide along mine. I reached down and took off my seatbelt. I needed to be closer to him. I grabbed the lapels of his jacket and pulled him closer to me. Dean removed one hand from my face and placed it on my thigh. Still controlling this kiss with one hand, his other hand was making his way up my dress. I didn't know what to do. Should I stop him, or spread my legs in hopes that his hand goes a little higher? I was leaning towards the latter when he suddenly stopped kissing me. Releasing my hand from his jacket He sat back in his seat as if we didn't just share the most passionate kiss known to man. I could barely fill my lungs with air.

"We should go before we are late," so much finality in his voice letting me know that the kiss was over. "Put your seatbelt on." I just sat there not able to move. I heard him speak the command, but I could not move. My entire body was vibrating from the passion that was just placed on me.

He turned to me "Put on your seatbelt Nicole" he demanded. The tone of his voice made me want to obey. I shook off my nerves and put on my seat belt. The smile he rewarded me with made the heat rise in my veins again. He placed his hand on my knee and we finally drove off. My mind and body both were in overdrive. I could not wait for the next time that he kissed me again. Until then I will sit and enjoy the ride.

"So where are we going," I asked Dean after sitting in silence for a few minutes.

"1789" he responded coolly.

"I love that place," I said enthusiastically.

"You like that place?" Dean asked with a baffled look on his face.

"Yes, why do you sound so surprised?" I didn't like the way he was looking at me.

"Because I never would have suspected that you would go to a place like that." he seemed nervous watching my reaction.

"Why? Because I'm black?!" I threw my hands over my mouth as soon as I heard what came out of my mouth. I looked over at Dean who was looking at me with disbelief. He seemed hurt by my comment. I held my head down. Ashamed of what I just said.

Dean gently lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my hand. "That is not it. The first time I met you, you were wearing jeans and Jordan's. You looked like, someone who likes comfortability," he chuckled softly. Feeling like a complete idiot, I decided not to say much so I didn't stick my foot in my mouth again.

Although we did talk a little. I learned more about the man that was sitting in the driver's seat. I learned that he has competed in several surfing competitions. Apparently, he was very good at it. He has several trophies to back him up. I told him about the past year of living with Tracy and my current school schedule. I found it hard to concentrate with his hand rubbing my thigh, but I did my best not to explode. We finally pulled into the parking lot. This will be my first grownup date. No pressure.

"Hey, everything will be alright Nicole," Dean said sensing my nervousness. "Now don't get out of the car until I come around and open your door. Understand?" I nodded as he got out of the driver's side. I watched him as he walked around the car. It seemed like he was moving in slow motion. I enjoyed watching him move gracefully to my side of the car. He opened the door and offered me his hand. I smiled up at him and placed my hand in his as he helped me out of the car. With the sexiest smile I have ever seen a man wear, he led me towards the building.

Before we made it inside, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He softly kissed me on the lips. I reached up and placed my fingers in his hair trying to deepen the kiss. To my surprise, Dean pulled his lips from mine and rested his forehead against mine.

"If we stand here any longer, I am going to fuck you on the hood of my car." he softly spoke.  "Let's go eat," he said. He placed his hand in mine and walked me into the restaurant.