Chapter 20: The Final Chapter.

Cecelia POV.

Its been 3 months since we moved to Italy. My girls love living in a castle they have their own private wing and things are just going so smoothly. I'm not a afraid anymore. Alice is having fun remodeling the castle.

Tomorrow is mine and Damon's official coronation and all the covens of vampires are coming to the castle. Alice had to take me shopping for a ball gown dress. She took me to a shop I couldn't even pronounce the name of it. She made me try on nearly every single dress in that shop until I found the one. It was red with black corset and trims and It looke just perfect for this event. She even took me to a salon and got my nails done.

Alice even let me pick out the flowers I wanted. I got red and white roses and then she took me home. I was greeted by Damon and the girls playing hide-n-seek. I was so surprised. Damon decided to learn Italian for the event.

"ti amo." Damon said. It means I love you.

"anche io ti amo." I said back to him and kissed him. That means I love you too.

I walked into my room to think about the past year and I would not change any of it. I have everything I wanted and more.

Alice decided to get me ready for mine and Damon's coronation. She did my hair and make-up and helped me get into my dress. If I was human I wouldn't be able to breathe because she made it really tight. I went to look in the mirror and I looked like a princess. I looked perfect. I gave Alice a big hug and thanked her for what she had done for me and Damon.

Then it was time. Damon and I walked up to the front of the throne room where a preacher stood and he swore us into power.

"Do you promise to be just and kind to all your subjects and to be respectful to all and to love all your subjects." he said to us.

"We do." Damon and I said.

"Does all the subjects promise to be loyal and follow the king and queen's rules." he asked the guests.

"We do." they all said.

"Now I present, King Damon Allen Campagna Cullen, and Queen Cecelia Ann Lenote Cullen."he said lastly and Damon and I were showered with rose petals. Then we partied until the next day and said good-bye to all the vampires and wished them safe travels.

We cleaned up a lot of things the Volturi did and we fixed a lot of problems they caused. Things started to look great for the vampires. We do not kill as many vampire as the Volturi did and we believe in having the castle open to humans and they know they will be safe inside and we do not kill inside of the palace. With Damon and I we know that vampires have forever and no one has to live in fear.

*****************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. I realy enjoyed writing this story. I would like to thank the wonderful Stephanie Meyer for creating the Cullens, The Denalis, and the Volturi.

MaryJane7497