Chapter 18.

Cecelia POV.

I was in a state of shock after the girl and the boy left. Everything was crazy. Everyone was talking all at once.

"We need to stop them coming here." Carlisle said.

"We may need to fight them." Jasper said.

"Whose them?" Dustin asked.

"The Volturi. I think they are after Damon and Cecelia." Edward answered.

"Why would they be after us?" I asked.

"Well one of the leaders likes power and since you, Cecelia, can absorb powers from humans and vampires make you very powerful and dangerous if you use your power for evil. Damon you can kill vampires without beheading and fire." Carlisle told us.

"Let's travel to Italy and kill the Volturi." I said with my temper rising.

"We can't do that with all our little ones." Esme tried to reason with me.

"I know but I don't want my little ones to be afraid if Mommy and Daddy go missing. I want them to be safe forever even if it means killing the Volturi." I said through my teeth.

"I agree with her." Rose said.

"I'm with them." Alice said and Jasper nodded.

Everyone agreed to what I said. Carlisle wanted to go by all the family friends and tell them what we were going to do to the Volturi. We went to South America and we met Senna and Zafrina. We asked them to watch the kids in Forks. Eric, Rosalie's boy really liked Zafrina and her pictures and she wanted to try the vegetarian diet. The kids split from us there and we would reunite with them after the Volturi was dead.

We spent 3months traveling and training for the war. The Volturi doesn't even know we are going to start a war they think it's going to be a social event. I collected all the power I can to kill the Volturi. My family and I prepared for the war and we called some enemies of the Volturi. The Romanians let us on some of the deepest secrets of the Volturi. They also wanted in on the fight and this war was going to be epic.

Alice had a vision of the battle but she won't tell anyone about it. I think she doesn't want us to have so much pride going in. She wants us to know what the possiblities and things aren't certain.

*******************************************************************************************************

Well sorry I haven't updated in a while.

MaryJane7497