Chapter 19: The Great War Against Enemies.

Cecelia POV.

We all trained for months and Vladmir, our ally against the Volturi, thinks we are ready to go against the all powerful Volturi. I feel like I can destroy them blindfolded.

Our plan is to all go in there and Carlisle will introduce me and Damon. Then Damon will bind all their powers and then kill the one who has the same power as him. Then I would kill the three leaders and my family would kill the rest. I am completely confident we will win.

Carlisle wants us to hunt before the battle to make sure we are all at our strongest. All the couples went seperate ways. We all needed time with our mates and we are to meet at the out side of Volterra. Damon and I got five deer each and we felt well fed. We aren't like Emmett he always over endulges and either destroys my favorite plants or Esme's favorite lawn furniture.

We met about four in the morning and discuss the battle tatics. Alice started babbling about shopping and the trips we will be going on after the battle. We mostly chatted till late noon and we decided to put our battle plan in action.

We ran to the castle and I felt really scared, what if we lose? We marched right in and Bella put her sheild around us. We walked right into the throne room. It was very beautiful. It looked like everything was made out of marble.

"Hello Carlisle." the dark haired man said.

"Greetings Aro, we came to introduce Damon and Cecelia to you." Carlisle said kindly. While Damon killed all the Guards and I started t torture the blonde hair girl named Jane. I also magnify powers, so Kate's power, I used that on Jane and her brother. Then Aro realized we were killing the guard after Demetri, Alec, Jane, Felix, and 2 more I couldn't quite get the names from.

Aro let out this ungodly snarl that sent chills down my spine. All of the sudden Stephan races up to Aro and rips his head off. Cauis Growls and kills Stephan and Vladmir Kills Cauis and Marcus. Vladmir asks Damon to kill him. We set fire on the whole Volturi.

"Who's going to enforce the rules now?" I asked.

"We can but we need to make changes around here. Like we need to make this place more human friendly." Carlisle answered.

"How?" I asked him.

"Well with you and Damon in charge no one will question you guys and or fight you. This is your destiny to be the leaders of the vampires and you were meant to come when the Volturi was starting to crumble." Alice said. "I knew this was going to happen for over 30 years. That's the reason we went to Lancaster was to find you, Cecelia."

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had internet problems. I will try to update the last chapter tonight. Thanks for reading.

MaryJane7497.