Chapter 14.

Cecelia POV.

It's been 3 months since my babies were born. Rose and Esme are both pregnant but there pregnancies are completely different their babies are going to be human. Damon decide to work on his powers with Edward today so I'm all alone with my girls so I decided to take them hunting. My girls look about 3 or 4 years of age. I carried them to a little clearing and taught them to hunt.

Faye poked my leg and said "Mommy theirs a man in a black cloak." I ran up to the man and my girls followed behind me. I read his mind he said These girls are immortal children and they need to die. I let out a growl and used Damon's power and blinded him and took him and the girls home.

"What's going on?" Carlisle asked.

"I found this person on a hunt and he wanted to kill my girls." I yelled.

"Release him and let's talk." Carlisle said calmly.

"Ok but if he touches one hair on my girls I will kill him." I said angrily.

"Mommy what's going on?" Abbey asks

"Honey I will explain it later, but I need to protect you first." I said sternly. I release the man but my girls stayed behind me and Carlisle.

"Why are you here Aro?" Carlisle asked.

"I came to visit you guys and see how Renesmee is doing and I saw these 3 young ladies out in the woods." he said and looked at me with his bright red eyes and I noticed he had dark hair and his presence crept me out.

"Why did you want to kill my girls?" I asked harshly.

"I thought they were immortal but I noticed they were like Renesmee, I won't hurt them. can I see them?" he asked.

"Sure." Faye and Abbey came out from behind me and shook his hand.

"Interesting." he said. "You were a vampire when you had them, how is that possible?"

"I have a gift I can absorb gifts from vampires and humans." I said honestly.

"Oh." he sounded shocked. Then he said quick good-bye and left looking scared. I was kind of relieved that he was gone. Damon and Edward walk in and they were shocked by the mood of the room. They did not need Jasper's gift to sense something was up.

"What happened?" Damon asked. I did my little signal to Edward to have a mind conversation.

I told Edward everything and asked him to explain it to Damon. I knew of what Damon was going to do and I did not want to have my girls see his reaction. Whenever something happens to me or the girls Damon freaks out.

Edward and Damon left for awhile. Jacob and Seth and a new wolf came in. Seth and the new wolf had a weird look in their eyes.

"Seth and Dustin imprinted." Jake said. I looked to Carlisle and he nodded and went out to the window. I ran through the forest. I ran into town. I went to the high school. I just walked strait to the office and I enrolled myself and Damon into the school.

"Well you and Damon start school on Monday." the lady with white hair said to me. For the first time ever I actually felt bloodlust for human blood. I ran human pace outside. I ran to Seattle and saw my victim a chunky homeless women. I killed her and drank her blood then I went to search for another victim. I found a man on top of a girl no older than me. I grabbed him and sucked him dry. As soon as the bloodlust was over I felt bad.

I was scared and I needed my family but I can't be near my girls so I hid somewhere. I called Jasper he came and was where I was at in the matter of 20 minutes. He saw all the blood on my face. He looked sad and worried at the same time.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Seth and Dustin took my girls away from me and I was filled with rage." I said calmly. "I enrolled Damon and I in school and I felt the need to have human blood."

"It's okay I have troubles all the time. We will work on it together and I will have your back and you would have mine. The family will understand I slipped up a lot in the beginning." he said. He helped me onto my feet and walked me to his car. It was a silent trip back to the house. I was very nervous what if I hurt my girls? What if I can't control myself? I am ever going to be normal?

************************************************************************************************************

Do you like it? I will be on summer break starting Friday, so I will be writing a chapter every other night.

MaryJane 7497