Chapter 9.

Cecelia POV

"Damon and Cecelia, come to my office with me. Eleazer and I need to talk to you." Carlisle said to us. We obeyed them and ran up stairs. If a human was around they wouldn't be able to see us. We sat down in the two chairs in front of his desk. Carlisle sat behind his desk and Eleazer leaned against the wall behind Carlisle's desk.

"I know Carlisle didn't tell you my story. I used to work with the Volturi and I was a prized member because I could sense what gifts vampire can posse. Like you two each have a gift both very powerful but Cecelia's is the strongest she can take gifts away from other vampires and she can take things away from humans. Like if you two want a child she can magically take the parts from a human girl. Damon you have the gift to take away vampires powers and you are like one of the guards in the Volturi, but worse. You can kill a vampire."Eleazer said.

"So we can have kids if we want and they won't be like us?" I asked.

"I'm not certain but possibly they could be half vampire like Renesmee." he explained.

"Would the Volturi be after them if the find out about their powers?" Carlisle asked Eleazer.

"Yes. Aro has been looking for Cecelia for over a thousand years and when I left he came on visits every other year to see if I found her. Now we are all in danger of the Volturi, I have to go into hiding because Aro will kill me now." Eleazer said.

"Why would he kill you?" I asked him

"I won't tell him about it, because you guys are my family." he answered.

"Be safe my friend and be careful." Carlisle said and Eleazer ran to Carmen and we heard the door open and close.

"Carlisle who's the Volturi?" Damon asked.

"They rule us, we have to follow the rules and not expose our selves to humans. The guard is like police they make sure everyone follows the rules and they kill vampire who break the laws." He explained.

"Why do they want us?" Damon asked.

"Aro likes power and you guys have very precious gifts." Carlisle said. "We need to go back down stairs. To talk to the rest of the family." I followed behind Damon and Carlisle walking human pace. Damon got annoyed and carried me down the stairs and we sat in the love seat. While Carlisle explained the whole situation and Esme dry sobbed into Carlisle and I was still shocked.

"Alice can I talk to you for a second?" I said and she nodded yes and we went to my closet.

"I want my wedding as soon as possible." I said to her.

"How about this Thursday I already got your dress." she said jumping up and down.

"Ok that's fine." I said and she made me try on my dress and we quickly planned my wedding.

About sunrise we went downstairs and Renesmee and Jacob were sitting on the couch touching her stomach. Even though she is about 1 month pregnant she looks about 12 weeks. I cleared my throat and she and Jacob jump.

"Oh they all went hunting they will be back tomorrow. Except the boys they are staying at mine and Jake's place." Nessie said. "They wanted you to be alone to plan the wedding."

"How do they know about that?" I asked.

"Dad told us." she said.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Alice asked.

"Carlisle thinks the baby is more human than vampire, so I haven't been craving blood." Nessie says.

Well we planned the whole wedding. We set up the house on Wednesday and at dawn we start the ceremony. Alice made Emmett his wedding license. More like threaten him though.

I spent the whole night before my wedding getting ready. Alice did my make-up and Rosalie my hair. Alice left to get ready for the wedding and Rosalie played the piano. Carlisle came in here and asked if he could give me away and I agreed. Then it was our cue, we walked human pace down the stairs and down the isle. We got their in about 2 minutes and Emmett started the Ceremony.

"You may read your vows." Emmett said to me and Damon.

"I, Cecelia Ann Lenote Cullen, promise to love and care for you for the rest of my existence. You are my life and I want you forever." I said to him.

"I, Damon Allen Campagna Cullen, promise to stay by your side forever and love you till the day I die." he said.

"Damon do you take Cecelia as your wife.?" Emmett said.

"I do." Damon said.

"Cecelia do you take Damon as your husband?" Emmett said.

"I do." I said.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your beautiful bride." Emmett said. We ran down the isle and we partied until midnight and the party ended and the family went different ways.

"Go up to your room Cece we have a surprise for you up there." Alice commanded. We went up stairs and we saw this huge room. It had a king size bed and a huge closet and it was just extravagant. We laid on the bed cuddling with each other for the first time as a married couple.

Then we started kissing each other and it progressed from their. As we laid naked under the covers Alice knocked at the door and the door swung wide open.

"Alice go away!" I yelled.

"We need to go to the mall." she said. "Remembered you promised to go with me after the wedding."

"Why now?" I asked.

I want to get you lingerie, for tonight. she thought to me. Great I just absorbed Edward's power.

"Fine we'll go. Can you give me a minute?" I asked.

"What was that?" Damon asked me.

"Oh I used Edward's power to get the answer from her." I said while getting ready. We walked down the stair together and kissed good-bye.

********************************************************************************************************************

Stephanie owns the Cullens and The Volturi and The Denalis. I just own Damon and Cecelia so far.

Maryjane7497.