Chapter4: The Surprise.

Alice POV

I had a vision of Cece when I was shopping with Rosalie. She revealed her secrets to the family about losing her mate and her baby. I gave Rose a sad look and asked her if she knew Cece's story.

"She and I got into a fight when every one was out the house and she told me and made me promise not to tell anybody. I think her boyfriend was her mate and she wanted to live with him forever." Rose said as she was looking at shoes for Cece.

"How about we surprise her and talk to her ex boyfriend about coming to stay for a week with us?" I asked excited.

"I don't see a problem with that but we don't know where he lives and we don't know if there true mates." she said matter of fact. I frowned but nothing will stop me from getting him her for my little sister. We drove home an hour after that and found her asleep in her plain room. Then I found Renesmee and her mutt of a husband on the couch watching a movie. So I decided to Facebook Damon Campagna. I found him after 3 minutes of searching and sent him an email.

Hey Damon, I know you don't know me but Cecelia Lenote does and she is torn without you. I can send my family's jet to pick you up and please respond soon so we can surprise Cece. Sincerely, Alice Cullen.

I sent him that note and he responded right away and told me his location. I planned the day he was supposed to come and I decided to have Emmett go and get him because he lives in Waterloo, Iowa and that's like a 9 hour drive, well 4 hour drive for us. I decided to send him another message.

Hey Damon, I am sending my brother to pick you up on Friday. He will be around there at 10 in the morning. Hope to see you soon. Alice.

I have so much to plan before his arrival. How an I going to get Cece to a store without a fight or spilling the beans about the surprise? Last time I tried to get her to shop we were at battle for 3 hours and she just lost on me and I pretended to give up.

"Cecelia come here I want to take you out to eat!" I yelled up to her room which part of it was true. She came running down the stairs and followed me to the garage. I walked to Edward's sliver Volvo. It had the most room and it was very comfortable for Cece. I drove to her favorite restaurant and then we headed to the mall after she got done eating.

"Alice I can't believe you brought here!" she yelled at me. I swear she is worst than Bella when it come to shopping.

"Well you may as well grin and bare it because you're going in there and if you put up a fight I'll take you to the beauty salon." I said. She grumbled and got out of the car and She was a lot like Bella when she was human. We shopped for about an hour and she picked out a dress. I told her we were  having a party for Bella's 20th vampire birthdate. She totally bought it. I took her home and she fell asleep in the car and Carlisle carried her up and put her into her bed. I sat planning the whole event to make it perfect for when she sees Damon again.