Chapter 8: New Home

Cecelia POV.

I am engaged to a wonderful man who I can't wait to spend the rest of my existence with. Since the engagement Damon and I were inseparable for 2 days.  I am so glad to have my family support me. I wanted to wait after we settle in Denali before we get married. I just wanted to have a family wedding and since we have family in Denali it would be better for the whole family. Damon and I spent a few hours packing our things into my car. Esme, Renesmee, Bella, Jasper, Emmett, Damon, and I are leaving to set up our new home.

"Esme can you ride with me to Denali?" I asked her. She became my mother over the past few months.

"Yes of course, sweetie." she said. Damon walked over to the passenger door and opened it for Esme. He was very polite to the family. I watch him get in the back seat gracefully. Then he smiled at me. I started to drive down our driveway for the last time and thought back to the time I first went down this driveway with Alice. Life changed fro me from that point and I love who I am now.

I have only traveled once and that was with Grams. I was only a baby then. So Esme gave me directions to Canada and I figure how to get to Alaska. Esme gave the directions to our new home. The house was grand it had 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms like any of us needed that. It was very open and everything was perfect. It was a lot like the house in Lancaster. I walked up the stairs carrying my Grams jewelry box.

"Cecelia and Damon you two get separate rooms until you're married." Esme said sternly.

We nodded our heads in agreement and we walked in and I went strait to my bedroom. It is very beautiful, the walls are painted teal with green trimming. A white sofa was up against the walls and with four bookshelves surrounding on either side of the sofa. There was a big chandelier in the center of the room. All of the sudden Renesmee came bounding in.

"Guess what?" she asked me. She became one of my best friends since I joined the family.

"What?" I asked.

"Guess." she said sweetly.

"I honestly don't know Nessie." I said to her.

"Well I'm pregnant." She said smoothly. I froze then I did the unthinkable. I got jealous of Nessie and my body went in to attack her and I was grabbed by Jasper and Emmett just in time. I never would normally hurt Nessie. Bella came into the room I was being held in. I refused to talk to anyone but Bella.

"Cece I know what happened between you and Renesmee. I am not mad at you but you can't lose your temper. Renesmee told me to tell you sorry." she said.

"What does Nessie have to be sorry about I just got jealous that she can have kids and I can't." I told her honestly.

"Oh." she said.

"Is Nessie okay?" I asked.

"Yes she's fine. If I were you I would go on a hunt with Jasper and cool off." she told me and I did what she said and went for a little hunt with Jasper. I kind of like being around Jasper he made me feel relaxed and I trusted him.

I smelled something unfamiliar it was a vampire but I didn't know who it was. So I decided to stop Jasper.

"Jasper I think another vampire is near." I said to him.

"Don't worry it's just the Denali clan they are coming to our house to welcome us." he told me. Then we decided to run home. I ran to Damon and gave him a quick kiss and told him what I smelt in the woods. His orange eyes look into mine and they looked nervous. I squeezed his hand and the door bell rang and Esme answered it.

"Come in." Esme said. "Well we got 2 new members in our family."

"Okay can we meet them." The stuck up strawberry blond one said.

Esme walked over to me and Damon and said "This is Damon and Cecelia."

"Hi." they all said in unison.

"This is Tanya, Garrett, Kate, Eleazer, and Carman." Esme said pointing to each one.

"Nice to meet you." Damon said. I smiled to them.

"Can you excuse us Damon and I were just going on a hike?" I asked politely. Then we left to the woods. Damon and I ran about 40 miles away from the house then we decided to hunt.

********************************************************************************************************************

I still need Ideas on Damon's power please help. I'll try to update by Friday I just have a lot of school work to do.

Maryjane7497