Chapter 2. Meeting the Cullens

I woke up at 4:30 and got ready and decided to make Grams breakfast. She had a big smile on her face and looked as if she had a surprise for me.

"Grandma what are you hiding?" I said.

"What do you mean dear?" she said.

"I know when you are hiding something." I told her.

"Well look outside sweetie." she told me. I saw a brand new car parked in the drive way by Grams'.

"Happy Birthday Honey." she exclaimed.

"What about my license?" I asked.

"Here it is. I got it for you this morning." she told me. "Aren't you going to be late?" I looked at the clock and walked out the door. I drove to school and I parked by a silver Volvo. Instead of going to my first period, I went strait to the office. I saw the 8 beautiful people I saw in my vision. One of the girls looked as if she knew me. They all had gold eyes and they were very beautiful. Then Mrs. Walters came in and asked us all to go to her office.

"Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Renesmee, and Jacob, this is Cecelia Lenote." Mrs. Walters introduced us.

"Nice to meet you." I said kindly.

"Are you related to Helena Argent Lenote?"Alice asked me.

"Yes she was my mother." I said.

"What do you mean was your mother?" the bronze haired one, Edward I presumed, asked.

"She died when I was a baby. How do you know her?" I said to them.

"She was a good friend to me and she helped Jasper with his mood swings." Alice informed me.

"Oh." was all I could say then I went into another vision.

Grams was walking across the street and a car came zooming by her and hit her squared on. Then it went black. I couldn't believe this happened again. I was on the floor surrounded by 9 sets of eyes on me.

"What happened darling?" Mrs. Walters asked.

"I-I don't know. I just saw my Grams get hit by a car and then it was black." I answered. About a second later the office phone rang. Ms. Write came in and said the phone was for me.

"Hello." I said.

This is Cecelia Lenote. right?

"Yes it is."

You need to get to the hospital right away.

 on my way." I said then hung up. "I have to go."

"Maybe I should go with you." Mrs. Walters said.

"No you have to stay here." I said.

"Your Grams told me to protect you if anything would happen."

"I can go with her and Bella and Edward should come with us. We can protect her." Alice said to calm Mrs. Walters. Mrs. Walters nodded in agreement and we rushed to my car. Alice asked if she could drive and I nodded and got in the passenger seat with Edward and Bella in the back. 

We got to the hospital and we were greeted by two officers and a beautiful pale doctor. Alice, Edward, Bella walked over to the pale doctor and had a very quiet conversation. The officers walked over to me.

"You are Cecelia Lenote," I nodded "Well your grandma was in an accident and she passed away. We did everything we could. Do you have a place to stay?" they asked me.

"N-n-no I don't have anybody else." I blurted out.

"She can stay with my family and I." the doctor said. "Is that okay with you Cecelia?"

"I don't care I just want to stay in Lancaster." I said.

"Alice why don't you help her pack. Drive her to her house and we will meet back at the house." he said to Alice. She grabbed my arm and escorted me to my car. The last gift my grams gave me and it brought tears to my eyes.

"Cece what's wrong?" she asked me.

"My Grams gave me this car this morning. I just can't believe she is gone." I said while sobbing.

"Well we are here do you want help getting your things?" she asked. I just nodded and she got out of the car and helped me inside. Something feels weird. I feel like something is going to happen. Alice tensed up and got ready for a fight. Then something weird happened I saw Grams she looked just the way she did this morning.

"Cecelia I love you and I want you to go into my room and take my jewelry box and a book that looks old bound with leather it is on my desk. I must be going sweetie and listen to the Cullens  I called them to protect you. I love you." Grams said and she faded away. Alice looked at me and told me to do what my grandma asked. I grabbed those things and packed my suitcase and ran down stairs to Alice.

"Are you ready to go Cece?" she asked.

"As I'll ever be." I said. She grabbed my suitcase and put it in the trunk of my car. She got into the drivers seat and she speed away. I did not notice how fast she drives.

"Slow down Alice Please." I yelled at her.

"I always drive like this and I never crashed." she informed me.

"Okay can drive slow in my car please." I asked and she slowed down to 80 mph. In about 5 minutes we came to the most beautiful house it was 3 stories tall and had a lot of windows It was just beautiful. We parked right next to the house and we were greeted by the doctor and a woman with chestnut hair and a loving face.

"Hello dear I'm Esme. I'm so sorry for your loss." she said and she hugged me. It was weird she was cold and she had gold eyes just like the rest of them.

"Hello we met briefly at the hospital. I'm Carlisle." the beautiful blond man said.

"I'm Cecelia but you can call me Cece." I said to them. Carlisle and Esme led me into the living room to meet the rest of the family.

"This is Edward and Bella and their daughter Renesmee and son-in-law Jacob." Carlisle said.

"This is Emmett and Rosalie." he continued.

"And lastly this is Jasper." he smiled and signaled me to sit down. I listened and sat down he sat next to Esme in the love seat.

"We all have secrets here and we need to know what yours is to help protect you. We will tell you ours after you are done." Carlisle said.

"Well I am a witch which is a mixture between a wiccan and a warlock. I know you guys must know that because I said I had a vision in the principal's office." I said.

"Okay we are all vampires and your Grandmother called us to protect you. She had a vision of her dying and wanted us here to help you. She wanted us to give you an option to live forever and she knew of your power and a lot of wiccans and warlocks are after you." He said to me and I started to cry and Esme came over to comfort me.

"You have been through a lot today maybe Alice could take you to the guest room." Esme said. I just yawned and started to feel sleepy and then I started to walk over by Alice then I just fell asleep in her arms.

****Disclaimer Stephanie Meyer owns the Cullens. I just own Cecelia so far. 

              maryjane7497******