Chapter 10.

Cecelia POV.

I went with Alice to the mall. The first thing she did as we stepped foot was drag me to the lingerie store. She bought tons of it for me and then she took me to another store, but she made me sit outside of it. I decided to think of the last 2 weeks. I though about what Eleazer said about me being able to have children. So I took the parts from a single 40 year old women. I was lost in thought because Alice stood in front of me and cleared her throat.

"So do you want to go home yet?" she asked.

"Yes, I do." I said. She just lead me out of the mall to our car and we went home. I ran up to my husband and gave him a big kiss.

"Let's go try to have a baby." I said so low he only could hear me. We ran up to our room, hand in hand. He let me changed into the lingerie I bought today and he started kissing me and it got a lot further from there. He then ripped my new lingerie of me and I ripped off his shirt and then his pants. Then we started to do it.

About 3 hours later we were done. We decide to cuddle a little. I have never been this happy in my life. We decided to get dressed and go downstairs to the family. This time Emmett and Rose was watching a movie on full blast.

"Hey you too love birds. Everybody left because you were so loud and it was annoying." Emmett said. Rose just smacked him on the back of the head.

"No Nessie fell and broke her wrist and Carlisle, Esme, Edward, and Bella went to Carlisle's office at the hospital. Alice and Jasper went on a little hunt." Rose said to us.

We sat down with them until very pregnant Nessie came through the door. I waved to her. She looked like she could pop at any second. 1 hour later we here a gush and a little whimper. She went into labor. Everyone decided to go hunting beside Carlisle and Jake was in La Push dealing with some pack things. Damon and I had to help her to Carlisle's office. We laid her on the bed and in about 2 hours she had her baby and was resting.

I felt weird I feel like eating human food after her baby way born. I also felt really nauseous. So I decided to eat some saltine crackers and it seemed like that helped. Then I was cuddling up to Damon watching the Notebook, when I got sick all over him. He carried me to our room and laid me on the bed and went to look for Carlisle.

"Well what's going on Cece?" he asked me.

"I don't know I feel like eating human food and I throwing up. What wrong with me?" I asked.

"I think Eleazer's theory is right. I think you are pregnant." he said to me. I looked to Damon and smiled at him and he kissed me.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I will try to update tomorrow. Enjoy. Comment cute baby names please.

Maryjane7497.