My final decision

Start from the beginning

A cage came down with a loud bang around me. I was imprisoned for sofar I allowed it. The lights turned on again and Caitlin and Cisco walked closer to the cage. "Y/N, it's really you." I hadn't bothered to put on my hood and mask. They must have heard from Barry who I was. "Yes Caitlin, I am the Ghost." There was no escaping from this. Years of going into hiding and a small mistake changed everything.

Barry came running from the hallway. "Sorry, Y/N, it's for your own good." He stood in between Caitlin and Cisco. "Barry is not what it look like." That was probably one of the stupidest things I ever said. "Oh no, then what did it look like?" He was still dressed in his own clothes. "You said it wouldn't hurt." Caitlin and Cisco looked startled at Barry.

The metal of the cage was cold on my hands, the cold went straight through my gloves. Caitlin, Cisco and Barry were talking to each other. They were talking about what they had to do with me. They thought about transferring me to iron heights. This cage was nothing against me. I could easily escape from it, but I waited for the right moment.

The building was still shut off from the outside world, which was a good sign for me. That meant that no one else knew about me. "If you are thinking of transferring me, I would have done it by now if I were you." I started to get annoyed by boredom. Barry looked at me with a sharp look. "Stop talking." Was all he had to say. "I don't understand why you're doing this, Barry, you were the one who offerd me, the Ghost, a place by Team Flash. Remember." Cisco looked at Barry. "Is that true Bar?" Barry nodded and told what he said to me. "Then I didn't know who she was and what she wanted." Cisco gave him the benefit of doubt.

I tried to play them against each other but apparently, I didn't succeed. I really had no choice but to use my powers. ''Fine, if you don't let me explain then it you leave me no other choice.'' They had no idea what I meant by that but that became clear the second I transported out of the cage. They looked at me with eyes as big as dishes. "I thought you said this would work." Cisco's voice lifted three octaves. "You know too much, I should never have come here to work. I'm sorry guys." I looked at them one by one.

Barry was in the starting blocks to run. "Don't do it Y/N." I looked at him and in a split of seconds my eyes changed color. ''Do you really think you can stop me Barry?'' His heart was beating so fast from fear. "I will do everything to stop you." He ran towards me. I held up my hand and Barry flew through the room. "Barry!" Caitlin ran to see if he was okay. "Why are you doing this Y/N?" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I wanted to fix this differently, but Barry had other ideas." The first friends I had made in years were now afraid of me.

Cisco also stood next to Caitlin and Barry. I watched the little havoc that had formed in the lab. I snapped my fingers and everything disappeared. The three stood up and looked around as well. "If you're not here to kill me, then why are you here?" Barry stepped forward. ''Every three or four years, I leave for another country. Lay low, blend in, and so on so fort." I rubbed my hands and a hell of a blue fire came into the palm of my hands.

I spread my arms and spread the fire to the three in front of me. The fire hovered around their heads and small fire pits penetrated their temples. "When you wake up you will not remember anything from the last few hours. None of you know who the Ghost is and that remains a mystery to all of you." My voice was trembling. I pulled a letter from my inside pocket and placed it at Barry's desk. I wiped a tear from my cheek and then returned to the others. "When you wake up, Y/N is no longer there. I have decided to take time for myself. All you need to know is in the letter to Barry." I raised my arms and quickly slapped my hands together. The blue fire disappeared and they fell to the floor.

I looked at them one last time and then disappeared from the lab. There were two more people I had to see before I could leave. Fortunately, they were both in the same place. They were still in the shed where I left them. Without announcing my arrival, I appeared in Leonard's office. Because of my unexpected arrival, Leonard was scared till dead and almost fell from his chair. "There's such a thing as knocking." He said as he sat up in the chair. "Sorry, but we have to talk." He raised an eyebrow. ''Talking? We?" He seemed interested. "Mick too. Can you call him?" He now raised both eyebrows. "Mick?" He repeated me. "Yes, Mick, I don't speak Greek or something?" He held up his hands in defense and stood up afterwards.

He walked past me to the door and opened it and shouted as follows. "Mick, my office. Now!" And then walked back to his desk. I stopped him before he passed me. "What does this mean?" Leonard didn't know how to respond to this. "Stay here, please." My voice sounded soft. The only thing he could do was nod. The moment was interrupted by Mick who came in growling. "What did I do this time?" He looked at us in surprise and saw that I was still holding Loenard's arm. When I realized that Mick was looking at it, I let him go.

I cleared my throat and looked at the men. "I'm leaving, but before I can do that, I first have to put things right." They looked at each other quizzically. "What does that mean?" Mick asked. I took a deep breath. "That means you know too much." In order to prevent misunderstandings, I immediately rubbed my hands so that the fire started again. The men felt threatened by it and tried to attack but I stopped them. I kept them in place by using my telekinesis.

Also with them I took away the memories of me and the Ghost. "It was fun as long as it lasted, but I have to go." The fire formed a circle around their heads. ''Neither of you will remember me. Not knowing that I exist, there is nothing left of me with you.'' I clapped my hands and they fell to the ground as soon as the fire was gone. ''May our roads ever cross again.'' And with that I disappeared from this time.

Barry's P.O.V

My head was beating when I opened my eyes. Surprised I looked around and saw that I was lying on the floor in Star Labs. It was late in the evening. Cisco and Caitlin were also on the ground. I cannot remember what happened. I got up and struggled to maintain my balance. I walked to my desk step by step. I logged-in into the surveillance system and looked for the surveillance images before we fell asleep. It all seemed normal, we were working.

Y/N had been in the lab to talk and left a letter on my desk. I looked away from the screen and indeed saw an envelope. I turned my attention back to the screen. After she left, Caitlin, Cisco and I walked inside. There was a blast and smoke was revealed around us. It must have been a kind of gas leak. I asked no further questions and took the envelope in my hands and started reading.

Dear Barry,

I need time for myself, everything became too much for me. Please don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Keep doing what you do best, save the city.

I don't know for how long I stay away. Don't come looking for me.

I will miss you.

X

Y/N

She was gone. And somewhere it felt like it was my fault. I was determined to find her, I didn't care what her letter said. She was part of this team. And no matter how bad our problems were, we always came together.

3 months later

Meanwhile, I ran the whole world over in search of her. She was nowhere to be seen. Everyone helped in the search for Y/N but nobody could find anything. I gradually started to find out why no one could find her because she didn't want to be found.