25.

Levi POV

After calling Marcus I went to the garden to calm my nerves. It really makes me angry.

Why is it happening to me?

That's when I see a beautiful blue flower and I go close to it.

But I don't know what happened I feel a stinging feel on my head and I trip down.
And darkness consume me.

**************
I wake up with the sound of metal hitting the floor.

I look around..it isn't our house.

Where am I ?
When I turn my head I cry.
My head hurts.
That's when I realise I am kidnapped.
My arms tied to a chair.

Before I could open my mouth to scream.

"Looks like madam has woke up" the voice I have been hearing since years.

A cold shiver pass through my spine.

Her evil laugh spreads the room.

"I am pretty sure that you really want to see who I am right" she says and I can hear her voice coming closer.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me? I have not done anything wrong to anyone ever in my life" I say crying in fear.

I hear something glass falling down.

"Shut up you bitch " and before I could say anything.
She appears in front of me.
She walks from the dark and starts walking towards me and the sun starts showing her features.
And at last she comes.
I sit there in shock.

My tears are dry.

"Annie" I whisper.

"Woah you remember me
I feel honoured " she says .

"An-nie  why!!!!" I say my eyes starts being blurry with tears.

This is the biggest ever shock I am getting in my life.

Never in my life did I ever think such a situation would come

"Do I really need to tell you that bitch !!!!" She days looking at me angrily and pure hatred.

She drags a chair from the side and puts it in front of me and sits there.

"You ruined my life and you are acting as if you know nothing " she spits.

I sit there with tears rolling down.

"You took my position you were never our family. You were born to some filthy blooded parent-"

"Not even a word again " I have no idea from where this all energy came from. She looked at me.

"Now you feel pain right. I have been having that since the day I was born. All you ignored me because when my mom delivered me she died. And you took my position. You started being that great daughter. Dad and Matt used to give all those great things to you and would allow you to go wherever you wanted. But when it was for me. Everything took a round. I never got anything. You snatched my brother and my father away from me you bitch" she screamed in my face.

Its as if millions of arrow coming and piercing my heart.

I sit there not able to answer Anything.

All these year she thought like that about me.

How could she.

"Annie why are you even talking like this. I have never snatched anything away from you. " I say between my tears  and she has now her face away from me.

I try touching her with my arms tied up
She looks at my failed attempts.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands " she says screaming.

"You hate me that much " I ask whispering but she did hear that.

"More than anything in my life " she says staring at me.
With fully hatred.
I never knew my sister would think like that.

"I wanted to make you suffer. Go through the pain I went through. So I snatched you away from that lover of yours. I loved watching him cry. You cry. Those three years I made a good position in dad's and Matt's heart. But no you needed to come in between all these. And you lied to me. You were fooling me " she said..

"But today I am going to end that chapter" she says and I look at her not understanding Anything.

She takes a gun and point it at me.
I gasp .

" I am gonna kill both of you now " she says.

"Noooo oooooo o oooo!!!! Please no..you have hatred towards me. Leave Aaron alone. " I say pleading.

She laughs.

"Awwww what you thought that I wouldn't know anything. If I could find that you two were fooling me . I can also find that you are pregnant" she says.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PLEASE NO ANNIE. NOOOO!!!!"  I say screaming.

"Now that's the voice I want" she says and loads the gun.

I scream no.

And the gun clicks..

I scream.
And I fall.