9.

We reach home by evening.
And neither of us have got out.
"Carter thanks" I say sighing.
"Uh. No this is at least I could do" he says .
I nod.

Now back to stone Levi.

I walk to the entrance of the house and find Aaron pacing around tensed. I walk looking somewhere else because I just can't look at his face and walk.

When he sees me he stops .
Behind me I can hear footsteps and Aaron goes to Carter.

I go to my bedroom and sit there. I can't express my emotions or anything at the house except the bathroom. Because Aaron has CCTV everywhere in the house.
In the bathroom all the windows are closed tightly and not even a small minute thing can happen to it.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Aaron POV.

Its already 5pm and they haven't come yet. I am getting tensed ,that's when I hear a sound I look and find Levi walking away.

I sigh .

And see Carter few steps behind her.
I run to him.

"What happened? Why were you guys late? Did she tell you anything or -" he shows his hand indicating stop.

"Dude let me speak. Questions one at a time " he says .

"Ohk . nothing happened. There was traffic so we became late. Then she didn't tell anything to me. But I would like to tell you something she smiled today" he says and I smile.

At night when I got to our bedroom she is applying creme.

She looks beautiful even in those Pjs

She looks beautiful even in those Pjs. I just miss her a lot. I know she is in front of me only. But its not my old Levi. But today there was an improvement.
Now onwards I will try to make her smile more.

---------------
Guys sorry for the short update. Will write more tomm.
Love ya guys.