22.

Guys the re editing is going on progress.  Thank you all for all your support.

Aaron POV

" So many things have happened in the snap of our fingers. And I think the person above us doesn't want me to go away from you. So all these things are happening. And now our baby. " Levi was saying looking at my eyes.

And she took a long breath

"And I have finalised with my decision. And I won't back out from this. I am not gonna leave you. " she says with happy tears.

I smiles happily and kissed passionately.

I wanna screams nd tell the world that my wife is pregnant!!!!

But that perfect moment was interrupted.

"You should have called me Livia I really got-oh my god" Carter stands there with his mouth open.

Levi's face is red like a tomato.

I look at Carter angrily

Then he walk to us and smirks.

"Ahem  not sorry for interrupting your perfect moment" he says and I pinch him.

"Owww" he fake his pout and glare at me.

Then he looks at Levi

"Livia don't do that . I really got tensed you weren't there. I searched all the shops we went-" .

"You went through all those shops" she ask him with her mouth open.

"Don't look at me like that. Yeah I did go. What in my mind was imagining a angry looking Aaron. " he says in a baby voice.

Levi looked at me and then him.

Me and Levi started laughing .We informed the good news of Levi being pregnant and he was jumping like a kid. I really have no idea how is he even my friend..and not just friend best friend.

He is very unlike me..
We are complete opposites.

Then we were talking about random things.

"I need to say something to both of you " I said and both of them looked at me.

"So Carter before you called me telling that Levi is missing I got a delivery in my office.
I got a USB. The whole video was on the fight between you and Jenny-"

"Jenny??" Carter asked his sound loud.

"I--i met j-jenny in the mall and we had a fight that's why I left " Levi says and her tears falling.

I wipe her tears. I shake my head.

And then I said whatever the video had.

( the video had the fight of Levi and jenny in the mall the one in chapter.20)

Carter was pissed ..

"So that means she was present in the mall "

Levi says snapping us out of what we were thinking.

"Oh yeah. So we can maybe find her in the CCTV " carter said.

I looked at him.

"Which mall you guys went to " I asked.
"The Manhattan (I just made one ) mall" Levi says.

I leave in search of it.

She tried sending that video to break my relationship with Levi. But this video will help me to find that woman who is after our lives.