5.

Dad aka Levi's father called and told that he is coming to see her.

I think that's a good idea .
Maybe he can help her to calm down or she can tell her problem to him.

Dad and Levi are so close.

The bell rings and the maid says its dad.

"Good evening Dad. Come in " I say

He smiles and comes.

"When Matthew told that Livia is back. I wanted to meet her but I was really busy with work and just got an off today" he says.
He looks everywhere

"Where's she " he asks with a great smile.
"I will call her. Dad sit"
I go .

She is checking her phone

"Levi dad has come to meet you " I say . and she turns.

"Why" she asks.

"Are you serious. Definitely because you have come back."
She rolls her eyes.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes when I am talking something serious" I raise my voice at her.

"And don't you dare-" I cut her off by pulling her to my chest

"Listen.to.this. really carefully. You are going to talk to dad and that's final. " I give her a death glare.

If she can play this game even I can.

I leave her and she goes down.

When dad sees her he stands and up and hug her.
"Where did you go Livia. These three years huh? We were really tensed.
Mathew , me and Annie all of us really had a tough time these three years. Don't leave us-"
He was cut off by Levi.

"Stop with this drama ohk. Don't need to act all caring and all. And I know this really well that none in this room care or love me and I know it well. You guys just consider me as a burden. So stop your drama " my blood is boiling now.

How dare she!!!!

I give her a warning look but she ignores it.

Urghhh how can she even tell something that too to dad.

"Livia why are you thinking like that . Oh my God. Who told that I don't care or love you . We-" she shows her hand indicating dad to stop.

She folds her hand and look at him in anger.

"I am an orphan adopted by you and you only have that concern which is again fake. Just for society you do-" but this time she is cut off by someone else.

"That's enough" someone yells.

Matt.

"Livia how dare you talk to dad like that" he yells at her.

She rolls her eyes.
What's wrong with her.?

"Now. I mean it by saying it right Now tell dad that your sorry. Apologize now" he yells.

"Matt its okay she might be in some tension" dad tries to calm him down.

But as far as I know Matt he doesn't back out that easily.

"Apologize" Matt yells

"I would rather say sorry to my shoe" she says.

"Levi" I yell at her.

And I hear a loud sound . Matt slapped Levi.

"How dare you slap at me you bit-"

"Aaron it was my mistake that I allowed dad to come here alone. I shouldn't have done it. " he says ignoring what Levi said.

"Matt see we can talk" I try to convince him.

"If you were in my shoes would you say this" he asks me. And I give silence as the answer.

"That's what. From today wait no from now onwards neither I nor do any of my family members have any relationship with her" he says .

I look at him and he is saying that with hurt.

I give him a look and he shakes his head and drags dad with him.

Wtf!

Levi leaves to her room

What the hell is happening here?!!!