Alette Peltaris

Name: Alettte Peltaris

Gender: Female

Class: Conqueror

Rank: Commander of the Darkrose Legion
• Officer of the Broken Rose (formerly)
• Criminal (formerly)
• Member of an unspecified faction (formerly)

Birthplace: Ashfeld

Relations:
• Aureum Peltaris (husband)
• Nevil Hardrada (friend)
• Kalec Lorderius (friend)
• Amber Peltaris (daughter)
• Antonov Vorshylevski (ally)
• Fredrick Peltaris (ancestor)
• Lord Schlautmann (friend, deceased)
• Lord Mandelson (friend, deceased)
• Corqos Vitallion (ally)
• Secundus Cato (ally)

Affiliation:
• Chimera Alliance
• Lorderian Knights
   - The Darkrose Legion
• Broken Rose (formerly)
• Unnamed faction (formerly)

Status: Alive, presumed dead

Complexion: Light

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Amber

Personality: Caring, Loyal, Supportive

First Appeared: Chapter 6: Answers, then more Questions, Volume I

Biography:
Before she and Aureum met, Alette was a Conqueror serving an independent faction. As known by many, Conquerors are known to be former criminals that were pressed into service especially in the dire times of Ashfeld. In Alette's case, she was a murderer. She killed because she thought it was right, that it would cleanse the world of incompetent beings until she was captured and imprisoned. A couple of years later, a Viking clan, the Crows became a serious threat to the legions of Ashfeld, and she was called for a chance to redeem herself. She has proven herself in battle and became recognized as a Knight, albeit of a lower class due to her past.

Despite having a leadership to follow, Alette was ultimately her own person. She wasn't sure what to do with her life other than killing, but even that became limited to her since she is no longer able to kill without risking being executed by her own comrades. It was until she met Aureum Peltaris who was sent as a representative for creating a mutual relationship between the Darkrose Legion and the faction that she is serving under. The negotiations took a long time, but enough for Alette to develop a close bond with the Warden who she frequently saw around.

Negotiations between their factions came to a positive conclusion and now only needed a sign of honor to seal the merging of their factions. Alette's superiors proposed to sending several Knights of their own to become Darkrose Knights as an unbreakable bond. Aureum's father agreed and they were allowed to choose which of the Knights they will take with them. Aureum himself chose Alette as one of the representatives, which further deepened their friendship that eventually led to a romantic relationship. They became married and Alette has never felt the joy of having someone to love who returns the feelings equally. She remained by his side even after the fall of the Darkrose Legion and their supposed deaths.