Aureum Peltaris

Name: Aureum Peltaris

Gender: Male

Class: Warden

Rank: Commander of the Darkrose Legion

Birthplace: Ashfeld

Relations:
• Alette Peltaris (wife)
• Amber Peltaris (daughter)
• Fredrick Peltaris (ancestor)
• Nevil Hardrada (friend)
• Kalec Lorderius (friend)
• Unnamed father
• Corqos Vitallion (ally)
• Secundus Cato (ally)

Affiliation:
• Chimera Alliance
• Lorderian Knights
   - The Darkrose Legion
• Broken Rose (formerly)
• The Fourteenth Legion (allied)
• The Darkrose Legion (formerly)

Status: Alive, presumed dead

Complexion: Tan

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Unknown

Personality: Cautious, Determined, Sympathetic

First Appeared: Chapter 6: Answers, then more Questions, Volume I

Biography:
Aureum is a Knight who came from a family with a great history. At the height of his career, he took over the leadership of the Darkrose Legion after his father stepped down as leader. In his rule alongside his wife, Alette Peltaris, the Darkrose Legion expanded its economical and military status that made it a self-sustaining legion while maintaining close ties with the other legions, most notably the Regal Legion along with other independent factions such as the Lightshield Cohort.

He is a strong believer of independence. This was proven by the fact that he actively opposed the idea of merging his legion with the Blackstone Legion which was growing in power at that time. Disagreements with his fellow commanders led to a full-scale civil war between them that eventually led to the downfall of the once-great and influential legions in Ashfeld. After the final battle in the Sanctuary, the Darkrose Legion collapsed and neither Aureum's nor his wife's bodies were found among the corpses.

However, he is not just going to let a puny death get in the way of his revenge against Apollyon for nearly destroying his family's legacy. To him and his loyal friends and followers, the war is far from over.