Jarvis Stone

Name: Jarvis Stone

Gender: Male

Class: Conqueror

Rank: Commander of the Reformed Iron Legion
• Officer of the Blackstone Legion
• Conqueror Champion (V)
• Commander of the Iron Legion (Formerly)

Birthplace: Ashfeld

Relations:
• Ademar Meneth (friend)
• Davius Titus (friend)
• Paris Cromwell (friend)
• Gavin Madison (friend, flashback only)
• Unnamed Iron Legion Commander (Former commanding officer - killed in action)

Affiliation:
• Chimera Alliance
• Lorderian Knights
   - The Reformed Iron Legion
• The Blackstone Legion (formerly)

Status: Alive

Complexion: Fair

Hair Color: Dark Gray

Eye Color: Black

Personality: Curious, Leader, Practical

First Appeared: By the end of Chapter 7: A Promising Conversation, Volume I

Biography:
"Not everyone can stay the same as they were in the past. Everyone changes overtime, sometimes just too late."

- Jarvis to Amber (Chapter 19: Hope, Trust, and Hate, Volume I)

Jarvis was once a criminal of multiple offenses that eventually led to him being captured by the Iron Legion years before the events of Warlords and Cowards. He was supposedly one of those sentenced to death due to the amount of grave offenses that he committed, and he was partly thankful that at that time, it was a military crisis where Ashfeld needs all the help possible. Stone proved himself worthy on the battlefield and eventually became a warlord of the Iron Legion after the death of Harrowgate's previous leader. Ironic, now that he has to lead the men that he once terrorised and once hunted him down.

By Volume III, he took part in the dating attempt to breakout of Harrowgate and away from the Blackstone Legion alongside several others.