ch.14

Co-writer insane_beyond_belief

Airalynn' s POV

I was sitting at the usual table eating breakfast until I heard, "Hey..."

I looked up to see Breanna across from me. "Hey," I said back. "I have something to tell you!" We said in union.

"You go first," I told her.

"I've got a girlfriend!" She said while I was taking a drink of my orange juice, making me choke.

"R-really? Who?" I said, still coughing, not noticing the pain in my heart. But when I looked in her eyes and saw the amount of happiness in them, it all went away.

"Violet! What did you need to tell me?"

Breanna's POV

"W-well, I got a girlfriend too, it's Luna." She said, surprising me. All of a sudden I got a slight pain in my heart. 'What is this?' I thought, but then decided to ignore it, 'probably nothing bad.' I told my self mentally and pulled myself back into reality. I looked at her and just replied 'cool'.

I was walking to my locker when I saw Airalynn and Luna kiss, making that same feeling come back, but I kept my composure, deciding to push it away and if I could, lock it in a safe.

I moved to my locker and grabbed my things for my next class, yay. This was going to be a fun day.

Airalynn' s POV

It was now the end of the day and when I walked outside to get on my bus, I saw Breanna kissing Violent, sending a bit of jealously- but mostly frustration- go through me. I watched, suppressing the pain within me.

I then ran to my bus, not caring. 'Wait, why is this even effecting me, I love Luna and that's it... right?"

Third POV

What will happen to these two 'valley's couples?