Ch.12

Co-writer insane_beyond_belief

Airalynn' s POV

After I left Breanna' s, saddened for some odd reason, I decided I needed to talk to someone. So I messaged the only person other than Bre that I could think of, my friend Luna, who I met last year.

Me: Hey, can we talk?

Luna: Sure, whats up?

Me: I may have made a big mistake

Luna: Would you rather have me call you?

Me: Yes, please...

Ring Ring Ring

"Hey"

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Well, you know my brosis, Breanna? Well, she kinda kissed me, then told me it ment nothing, after we both confused our close friendship for love." I said, bursting into tears afterward. "I-I don't k-know what to do... I'm just so confused!!!"

Luna' s POV

I listened as she cried into the phone, her heart breaking. I knew she always loved Breanna, she just never realised it, then they avoided it all. I've had a small crush on her since about a month after we meet. So I guess now was a good time to tell her, so I could mabey glue the broken pieces back together, and place them where they belong.

"Hey, Airalynn, I know it's strange timing, but... Will you go out with me?"

"Y- your not just saying that to make me *sniffle* feel better right?"

"Of course not, I've honestly liked you for awhile, and I'd been meaning to tell you, so is that a yes or a no?"

"YES!"

'I swear, if this girl breaks my heart, I'm going to rip her to shreds!' I thought.

"Ok, how about I come over tomorrow?"

"Yea, sure," I replied and we hung up.

When the next day arrived I heard the door bell ring, and I took no time to answer it.

"Hey," I heard the familiar voice of Luna as I opened the door. I dragged her to my room, because if my mother saw any type of romantic gestures coming ether of us, she would have my head.

Once we got in and closed the door, I turned around and hugged her. She pulled away and reached up and kissed me, putting me in a state of shock.

It was nice, but in a way it felt... wrong.

Third POV

What will happen when the two find out about each other, and what will it lead to?