Ch.7

Co-Writer-insane_beyond_belief

Alex's POV

Did she just say that she likes me to? I have to snap out of this trance I am in!

"o-ok W-well u-um we should continue the game.. Its my turn anyway."

"u-um ok." She said stuttered unsurly.

"Truth or Dare?" I smirked trying to take ud out of this akward moment.

"Dare." She said frighten by what may come out of this dare.

I took a minute to think of a good dare until I came up with the perfect one. "I dare you go to the living room and seduce Troy." I said evily.

"Fuck no! If I were to seduce anyone it would be you!" She said while putting a hand on her hip.

"Uh no.. If anyone would be the one doing the seducing it would be me!"
I said putting a hand on my hip while mocking her.

"Uh ok short stacks." She said chuckling.

"You know I would top."

"Of course you would because you hate being under people who you think are filthy. Why do you think I am filthy?"

"Do you bathe twice a day?" I asked her like it was a challenge.

"Well..Um n-no." She stuttered unsteadily.

"Then you are filthy." I poked her side as I said it.

After I had finished laughing I stared at Airalynn. I just stared. I do not know why but I just stared directly into her beautiful eyes.

Then I leaned my face towards hers. She flitched because last time I had leaned in I slapped her...Hehe..But this time was a little different.

I leaned in a bit more and kissed her.

Third Person

Will this kiss mean anything?