Oh Goodness.

Chapter 21  

"I don't care if I'm on the run, as long as I'm next to you."

On the Run x Jay Z ft. Beyonce 

Jawan and I are in Alabama for a family wedding this weeked. We're staying at a hotel, and are getting ready for the wedding. We got dressed, and called a cab to get to the venue. 

Momma Nae and all of Jawan's siblings were there, and most of Jawan's close family. We watched the ceremony and Jawan and I were smiling, thinking about our wedding. I felt him hold my hand and kiss it. I looked at him and smiled.

The ceremony was over and we were at the reception. The music was playing and Jawan stood up put his hand out.

"May I have this dance?" I smiled and put my hand in his. He walked me to the dance floor. We rocked back and forth as the slow song was playing. My head was on his chest and he was resting his chin on my head.

"I love you boo" he whispered. "I love you too baby" I looked up at him and he kissed me. "Baby, when we're done dancing I'm gonna go take you to meet some people okay?" I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

We finished dancing and Jawan took me to meet some of his family I haven't met yet. We walked over holding hands and Jawan spoke.

"Hi everbody." He said smiling. They all replied with hello's and how are you's, and he finally introduced me.

"Everyone, this is my wife Samantha." Jawan said, kissing my cheek. i blushed, and kissed his cheek back. They all said hi, except for one. I heard her whisper to the woman next to her and give me a dirty look.

"Um, excuse me, but I don't want my nephew married to a cheating, Beyonce wanna be." She said looking straight into my eyes.

I looked at Jawan and he looked at me too, with a comforting look on his face. I teared up remembering everything that went on a few weeks prior with Jacob, and ran off.

Jawan's POV

I stood there shaking my head. "Why would you say that about my wife? Especially when she's standing right here." I ran to go find Samantha and she was in front of the venue, crying.

"Babe, she didn't mean that." I put her in my arms and rubbed her back. "Yes she did, she's right. You shouldn't be with me...I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for doing that..." She said crying in my chest.

"Baby, don't say that...if anything I don't deserve you. You're the most amazing wife anyone could have. Don't listen to what anyone says, who cares? We love each other and that's all that matters boo." He whispered, trying to look into my eyes, and kissing me deeply.

"I love you, now come on let's go back inside." 

I held her hand and walked her inside. She held my hand tightly and we sat down, eating dinner at the reception.

Samantha's POV

We left the wedding and took a cab to the hotel. We walked into the hotel room and Jawan grabbed my waist unexpectedly, and kissed me. I kissed back, took off his jacket slowly and he unzipped the back of my dress.

He pushed the sleeves down and it fell to the ground. I unbuttoned his shirt with our lips still touching. I rubbed his chest down to his abs with my finger gushing over his body. I traced my fingers down to his belt and unbuckled it. His pants fell to the floor and he rubbed my lower back.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing me. I had my arms around his neck and I still didn't part our lips. He walked towards the bed and laid me on it, going on top of me.

He started kissing down my stomach and took off my undies with his teeth. I arched my back biting my lip trying not to scream. He came back up to my lips taking off my bra as I arched my back.

"Oh Jawan, hurry up..." He took off his boxers and put on a condom. He slowly went in and I moaned softly. "Mmmm, baby." I breathed out as he passionately made love to me.

He was slow and strong every stroke and we eventually came after a long night.

He laid next to my weak, fragile body and held me in his arms. He lightly kissed my lips and whispered in my ear. "I love you so much." he looked into my eyes, making me blush. I whispered against his lips. "I love you too."

I laid my head on his chest as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

~

We're back home from Alabama and as soon as we got home I was in the studio. Jawan was with me all day and night, helping me write and fix some songs. By the end of the week, Jawan and I had perfected and recorded 3 new songs, working day and night at the studio.

While Jawan and I came home from a long day at the studio, I got a text from Breaunna.

The girls and I are having an all day video shoot at the lake on Saturday, and I really want you and Jawan to come. Let me know if you're coming xoxo

I smiled. "What is it baby?" Jawan said confused. "The girls are doing a music video Saturday and they want us to be in it." I said smiling. "That's cool, we'll do it."

~

Today was the day of the video shoot and we got to the lake and it was beautiful out. There was a giant water slide, a rug slide, boats, and volleyball nets all over. We walked on set and the girls came over. "Hey!" they hugged me and Jawan. "Alright, so y'all can do whatever you want and have fun." Zonnique said pointing to all the stuff we could do. 

"Okay." Jawan said holding my hand. We walked over by the slide and I sat down in between Jawan's legs and slid down the slide smiling and laughing. The girls called me over so we could walk on the sand while Jawan and some other guys came to flirt with us for some footage.

Bre and I were on the yaht dancing, and I saw Jacob from a distance.

"Bre, y'all invited Jacob?"

"Yeah, Tiny invited him."

I sighed. "Don't be so tense...just stay away from him." I looked down and try to brush it off.

The video shoot was over and I felt someone grab me by my waist and kiss me. I looked at the person's body, and they were too skinny to be Jawan, and I looked at their body and it was Jacob. I pushed him away and looked at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Jawan came behind me and held my hand tightly. "Baby calm down, let me handle this okay?" I sighed. "Fine." I walked over by the girls and saw Jawan talking to Jacob. Jawan was arguing with him and Jacob sighed, and I saw him put his hands in his face. I saw Jawan hug him and Jacob cry on him.

Jawan sat him down and came over to me. "Let's go now baby." He said holding my hand. "What'd you tell Jacob?" I say, "I'll tell you when we get in the car, but for now let's just go." I said bye to the girls and we went in the car. While Jawan was driving, with his right hand in mine, I asked him about Jacob.

"Boo what'd you tell Jake?" I said looking at him while he drove. "I just told him to take it easy...and you know not to kiss you." he chuckled and I smiled. "That's it?" "I told him to lay off, to stay from us for a while..." he scratched the back of his neck while at the stop light.

"Oh..." I looked down and kissed his cheek. "Thank you baby, if you didn't talk to him I would've killed him." He smirked and blushed while driving. "No problem."