I Can't Take It!

Chapter 16 ♡ 

"My dreams will be heard, they will not be pushed aside or turned."

♡ Listen x Beyonce ♡ 

The next week...

I woke up this morning, rolling over, hoping to feel Jawan's body against mine, but to only feel the cold sheets. I sighed heavily, and did my daily routine.

I took a shower, did my hair, made breakfast and got dressed.

I was going to Niques's house today, and when I was leaving I saw a bunch of camera men outside the door. I put on my glasses and put my hair in my face. I sighed, and walked outside to my car. The paparazzi were following me to my car and I covered my face and got in the car. They were asking me about Jawan and why I was leaving from his house, and not Jacob's. I drove out of the driveway and called Jawan.

"Baby, paparazzi found out that we're together." I said, bluntly.

"Wait, slow down baby. How'd they find out?"

"They were outside our house baby, so when I went out they were all taking pictures and asking questions."

"Did you say anything?"

"No I just kept walking."

"Okay, good. Um...just calm down, and go on with your day if anything else happens boo, just call me okay?"

"Okay baby."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye."

I hung up and I got to Nique's house.

I rang the doorbell and Lourdes answered. "Hey Sam, come in." I walked in and she called Nique. "Nique! Sam's here!" I walked up to Nique's room and her, Bahja, Bre, and Reginae were in there. "Hey" "Hey Sam" I put my purse down and laid next to Bre.

"Bre, I got a problem..." "What is it?" She was on her phone playing Temple Run. "The label told J and I to break up." She turned off her phone and looked at me. "What?! Why would they say that?" She whispered loudly. "They got pictures of me Jawan and I on a date at the park kissing, so they said it was bad for our image."

"Did you break up with him?"

"Of course not! But we have to pretend that I did. And they said I have to be Jacob's girlfriend."

"Jake? Of all people?"

"That's exactly what I said."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Jawan and I can't be in public together, and I just have to pretend be with Jacob." She sighed. "Well good luck girl."

"Thanks, I'm gonna need it. So what y'all been up to?"

"Nothing, we're sleeping over tonight. You wanna sleep over?"

"Yeah, I guess. Nique!" She looked up from her phone. "Hmm?"

"Can I sleep over tonight?"

"Yeah that's fine."

I texted Jawan for him to bring my clothes to Nique's house.