Our First.

Chapter 8 

 "Go ahead and whisper your wishes for me baby, imma make you beg for it."

----

1 month later...

Today is Jawan and I's 18th birthday party, our birthdays are a few days apart so we've always celebrated our birthdays together. I was at my house with makeup artists and hair dressers doing my hair and makeup. I picked out the perfect dress.

It was a black bodycon dress the had a cut out around my cleavage and I got black red bottoms to match. I got a limo to go to the venue, and there was a stage, and gorgeous decorations. I had more wardrobe for later on in the party and I had all of my best friends with me in VIP.

People started coming to the party, and our parents went on stage. "Excuse me may I have your attention." Momma Nae said into the mic. "We would like to bring out the birthday boy and birthday girl, Samantha and Jawan." people started clapping and we walked out holding hands. I smiled and they gave us the mics. "Hi everybody." I said into the mic. "Hey, how y'all doing?"

"We hope everybody has fun tonight, and we thank you for coming to celebrate our birthdays." Jawan said. "Yeah, so...everybody have fun." They started playing music we went on the dance floor.

A good hour or two into the party, I went and changed and we called everyone to the stage. Jawan sat down in a chair and I came out in a long, red dress. The started playing 1+1 and Jawan smiled. That was Jawan and I's favorite song to listen to when we were together or apart. 

"If I ain't got nothing, I got you. If I something, I don't give a damn cause I got it with you. I don't know much about algebra but I know, 1+1 equals 2. Cause it's me and you that's all we have when the world is through." I grabbed Jawan's hand and pulled him out of the chair.

I looked up at him and kept singing. I finished singing and kissed him. People were cheering and I bowed. I walked off stage with Jawan, holding his hand.

We went backstage and he held my waist. "Thank you so much baby, that was amazing." He hugged me and kissed me softly. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I bit his lip and sucked it. 

I pulled back and whispered in his ear. "You'll get way more of that tonight." I bit my lip and went to go change.

We went on the dance floor and me and Jawan were dancing crazy. I was facing him with my arms around his neck and we were grinding against each other. He brought me close by my waist and kept dancing. I turned around and grinded hard on him.

The party was finally over and Jawan and I got in the limo, so we could go to our hotel. In the limo, Jawan and I were already anxious to get to the hotel. We kissed the whole ride there, and by the time we pulled out of the venue parking lot, Jawan took my panties off. We teased each other the whole ride there, until the chauffeur stopped the car at the Hilton.

When we got in our hotel room I bit my lip and Jawan did too.

Jawan picked me up and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and I started taking off his shirt. He kissed my neck and I bit my lip.

He put me against the wall, and took off my dress. I was breathing heavily and I unbuckled his belt. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. 

"You ready baby?" I nodded and he put it all in slowly, groaning from pleasure and anticipation. I screamed and tears welled up in my eyes. "Ugh! This hurts!!" A tear fell down my cheek, as he rubbed it, calming me down. "Baby, wait... it's okay." he whispered, kissing my forehead, rubbing my cheek.

He let himself sit in me, as I adjusted to his size. When I did, I moaned, I wrapped my leg around his waist. "Go baby..." He stroked slowly, and I moaned. "Yes baby! Mmmm, like that..." I arched my back, and he went as hard as he could. He kissed my neck softly, and I screamed loudly. "I like it when you do that baby, scream as loud as you want..." he said, grunting in my ear. 

I moaned and yelled, feeling nonstop pleasure. Jawan just cared about me, and how I felt that night. Making sure my first time is the best. 

~

I woke up in bed with Jawan next to me and I stretched a little.

Shit, my legs are sore as hell.

I whispered into Jawan's ear to wake him up.

"J, wake up." He turned around and groaned. "Baby get up." I kissed his neck and he woke up. "Good morning." I smiled at him and he stretched. "Good morning." he kissed me softly. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. "Boo, I love you so much." I pecked his lips. "I love you too baby."

He rubbed my thigh and I flinched a little. "What's wrong?" he looked at me worrily. "My legs are sore, that's all." I pouted my lip. "I'm sorry baby." he kissed my cheek. "It's okay. J I'm hungry." I pouted.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He got the phone dialing for room service. "I want chocolate covered strawberries, waffles and orange juice, please." he smiled and called room service.

Room service knocked the door. Jawan put on a robe and opened the door. They brought in a cart of the food. "Enjoy." the lady said. "Thank you." he gave her a tip and he brought our food. "Here you go boo." he gave me my food and we ate.

I had the chocolate covered strawberries left and I fed one to Jawan and he smiled. "Now, my turn." He fed me a couple and he put the last one in his mouth for me to get. He kissed me and I bit the strawberry. "Mmm." I winked and Jawan winked back.

--

Jawan and I are finally 18, we finished home schooling, so we're on our own. So, me and Jawan are planning on buying an apartment together. We found the perfect place downtown, and we love it. So today we're moving in and bringing all of our stuff into the new apartment.

We got a moving company to take our stuff and they helped us move it in. We finally got all the boxes in and we sat down on the carpet. "We finally got everything in." I sighed and laid on his chest. "Yeah, now we have to just unpack everything." I groaned.

"I don't wanna do that..." He chuckled. "I know, I don't either. Then we have to get stuff for the house." I groaned again. "I don't wanna worry about that, let's just go to sleep." we snuggled up under the blanket and fell asleep.

~

I woke up and Jawan wasn't next to me. I saw text from Jawan across my lock screen. I looked at it and read it.

hey, I went to go get us breakfast. Call me when you wake up. 

"Hey." he answered quickly. "Hey baby, you almost home?" I asked, playing with my hair. "yeah, I'm out front." I heard the door open and saw Jawan come through the door. He put the food down. I got up and he gave me a huge hug. "Good morning baby." I said, before he kissed me and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." I smiled. "What'd you get us for breakfast baby?" I looked up at him and smiled. "Waffles, eggs, and I got us some coffee too." he smiled a little. "Okay, let's eat." I grabbed the food, and we stared eating.