New Feelings, New Beginnings.

Chapter 17 ♡ 

 Couldn't think of lyrics for this one, sorry y'all. 

I woke up this morning on the floor next to Jawan with the sheet over us. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. “Wake up pookie...” I kissed him lightly on his lips and he opened his eyes slow. “Good morning boo.” he kissed me. “Good morning.” I got up and got my robe.

“Why’d you have to put on a robe?” He winked at me. I blushed and went to brush my teeth and Jawan put on a robe and went in the bathroom too. “What do you want for breakfast today boo?” I asked him after I spit out my toothpaste. “I don’t know, waffles?”

“Alright, waffles it is.” I finished brushing my teeth and then I washed my face. I went downstairs and started making breakfast. I yelled for Jawan. “Boo, you want eggs too or just waffles!”

“Eggs with waffles please!”

I started making us breakfast and when I was done Jawan came downstairs and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Did my beautiful girlfriend make me breakfast?” he kissed my neck lightly and I giggled. “J, stop.” I smiled and looked at him. “Yes I did. I made my sexy boyfriend breakfast.” I kissed him. “Thank you.” he kissed my cheek and I gave him his plate. I made mine and sat down at the table. “You want orange juice?”

“Yes  please.” he says with his mouth full. 

I got us glasses and poured the orange juice. I gave Jawan his glass and he smiled. “Thank you.” “No problem baby.” I kissed his cheek. 

~

I woke up and I smelled food. I went downstairs and Jawan was making breakfast. “Good morning babe.” I went to kiss his cheek and he dodged it. “Uh uh, I’m making you breakfast in bed and you get no kisses until breakfast is done.” I sighed and went upstairs. “Meanie!”

“You know you love me!”

“Whatever!” 

I brushed my teeth and laid back in bed waiting for Jawan. He finally came up and I smiled. “Good morning.”

“Good morning princess.”

He gave me the tray of food and kissed my cheek. “Aw, thank you.” There was bacon, eggs, strawberries and pancakes. “J, I can’t eat all this. Come eat some with me.” He sat down and we sat down and ate breakfast. Jawan fed me the strawberries and kissed me when I was done.

“Thank you for breakfast babe it was great.” “No problem babe.” He took my tray and went downstairs. He came back upstairs and laid next to me. “Have you payed attention to the news lately?”

“No, I just want to ignore all the negativity right now, I need a break." I sighed, "But, babe, I have to tell you something important." I continued, "the label wants to drop me for what I did."

He looked at me with shock. “What? They can't do that!”

“Yes they can, but it’s okay, Pretty Hustle wants me.”

“OMG’s label?” I nodded. He hugged me and I smiled. He kissed me, making me smile.

“I’m gonna call my mom so she can tell Tiny, okay?” He nodded smiling. “Baby, I think we should Ustream or something today. Just, to clear everything up.” I sighed. “Alright.”

We got showers, changed and prepared for the people to hate. I sighed and told everyone on twitter he was ustreaming. Right before the ustream he kissed me. “You ready boo?” I nodded and he smiled.

He started the Ustream and we talked about the press conference and everything about the fake relationship. We got a lot of questions about why I did it and I explained the whole thing. We finished the ustream and I felt relieved.