Prologue.

Prologue ♡

"If he only knew..."

"HA! I won!" I say sticking my tongue out at him. "I want a rematch." he pouted.

"Nope, its official, I'm better at Madden then you are!" I said, getting a Sprite from the mini fridge. "Hey, pass me one." I passed him a Sprite from across the room. "Thanks."

He opened the Sprite and it sprayed all over his face. I almost spit out my soda laughing at him. "You're so stupid." I gave him a paper towel to dry his face and his phone vibrated.

He checked it and he sighed. "I gotta go, Brit needs me." I looked down. "okay, I guess I'll see you later." He put back on his shoes and I gave him a hug. "see you later Jay, love you."

"Later Sam, love you too." he left, and I stood in my doorway watching him drive off. I went back into my room and laid flat on my bed and sighed. "I love you more than that."

I've been best friends with Jawan even since we were 3. He still does his music and everything and I support him 100%. I always had a crush on him, but I never told him. Over the years, my love for him has been growing, and now I'm in love with him.

But, he met a girl at one of his concerts and started dating her. She's the worst possible girl he can have. She's bratty, controlling and phony. She was nice in the beginning, but just uses him for his fame. Once I saw her sucking face with some other guy. And every time I'm around Jawan, she would take him away from me. I hate her.

I got up and tried to call Jawan. Britney picked up with her annoying ass voice.

"hello?"

"hey, is Jawan there?"

"he's busy right now... babe make me some brownies, they're in the pantry." She said in the background.

"um...okay. tell him to call me when he's done."

"k, whatever." She hung up the phone right in my face. "bitch." I mumbled right under my breath.

I love Jawan so much, and know him so well, I know Britney isn't his type. Whatever, I'll only have him in my dreams.