The Party.

Chapter 5 

"I don't want to hurt anymore, stay in my arms..."

---

I woke up with Jawan holding me tightly with his arms around me. I kissed his cheek, and whispered in his ear: "Jawan." he groaned. "Get up." he groaned again, as I tapped his shoulder. "Uh uh." he mumbled, adjusting his position on the bed. I kissed his neck softly, hoping he would wake up. "Yes baby, get up." he opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning." I looked at him, smiling. I pecked his lips, making him smile. "Good morning." Jawan was still sounding tired, and hearing him speak was one of the sexiest things I'd ever heard. "What time is it baby?" he asked, cuddling me. I checked my phone and it was 7:45. I yawned before I spoke, "It's 7:45." He rubbed his eyes, yawning also. "It's so early..."

Eventually, Jawan and I went back to sleep, and we woke up around 1; we pretty much did nothing all day. We just watched TV, played video games, ate junk food, and laughed like we used to. I missed doing this with him. All the stuff that was going on left us barely any time to actually hang out like we used to. We were playing NBA 2K12 and I won a game. "Ha ha I beat you again!"

I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it. It was Jacquees.

"Hey Que." I smiled. "Hey Sam, I'm having a party later at my house you and Jawan wanna come?" 

"Sure, what time?" 

"9 o' clock."

"Alright we'll be there." Jawan looked at me with a 'what are you talking about?' look. I hung up and told Jawan.

A couple of hours later...

I went across the street over to my house, took a shower and got ready for the party. I put on one of my maroon colored halter tops and my jeans. I got ready quickly, and before I knew it I heard the doorbell ring.

I went downstairs to open the door. When I opened it, Jawan was speechless. "Baby you look... amazing." He looked at me up and down smiling, making me blush. "Thank you, you look very nice yourself." I kissed his cheek and held his hand. He walked me to the car and opened the door for me. "After you." he let me into the car. "Thank you." I said, winking at him.

We got to Jacquees' house and it was packed. Tons of people, loud music, the party was hype. "Hey! Thanks for coming!" Que hugged me, and gave Jawan a dap. He let us in and Jawan pulled me straight to the dance floor.

He held my waist while I grinded on him. Jawan kept dancing with me, until 4 Letter Word came on. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his shoulder. As we rocked back and forth, I looked over his shoulder and saw Jake and that girl from the mall. I couldn't let this ruin my night, so I just held Jawan closer to me, and kept dancing with him.

When the song was done, he kissed my cheek. "Let's go get something to drink." he pulled me over, and we got some drinks. We sat down and he pulled me into his lap. "You having fun boo?" he said in my ear. "I'm having a lot of fun." I pecked his lip, as he smiled.

Jawan went to the bathroom, and I was dancing by myself when I feel someone grab me by my waist and grind on me. I checked to see who it was and it wasn't Jawan. It was Jacob. I got him out of his arms, and I saw Jawan standing there pissed. I went over to Jawan quickly, and Jake looked at me, then Jawan. He walked closer to us. "Let me talk to you." I shook my head, holding Jawan tighter. "I don't wanna talk to you." Jawan defended me, holding me closer to him.

"Just leave, she obviously doesn't want to talk to you." Jacob sighed and walked away. Jawan held me tightly and looked at me. "Are you okay?" he asked, rubbing my cheek and looking into my eyes. "Yes." I responded softly, nodding. "Yes Jawan, I'm fine." He kissed my forehead. "Just making sure...you wanna stay?" I shook my head no. "Alright, c'mon baby let's go back to my house."