Barcelona part 2

Whilst on the plane
Grace and Nick sit next to each other and Anthony and Courtney sit next to each other.
Nick: do you think Courtney and Anthony will make this official or.
Grace: I don't know I've been thinking about giving fate a little push.
Nick: I want them together but at the same time I don't want to meddle.
Grace: they are going to be sat next to each other for at least 9 hours.
Nick: so we will land at like 9:30 tonight.
Grace: yeah
Nick: Do you want to watch Riverdale on my phone you said you wanted to start watching it.
Grace: yeah
Grace and Nick put and earphone in each ear and start watching the first episode.
Later on Courtney gets up to use the bathroom Grace sees and gets up to talk to her.
Grace: how's your flight been so far.
Courtney: I've been reading next to Anthony for four hours and he hasn't said a word to me. What about you?
Grace: me and Nick started watching Riverdale.
Courtney: it is such a good show what episode are you on.
Grace: episode 4 but me and Nick are going to take a nap as we're not landing till Like 9:30.
Courtney: enjoy your nap .
Grace: you and Anthony are practically sat next to us as we are on the aisle so you can still talk to us if you need too.
Courtney gets back and looks at Grace and Nick who are sat like this.

They finally land in Barcelona and take a cab to the hotel and check in a go to bed