Barcelona part 1

Nick Grace Courtney and Anthony won the trip to Barcelona.
At Grey house
Cassie: I can't believe your going to be gone for a whole week.
Grace: I'm so excited I mean I get a week in Barcelona with my friends.
Cassie how you getting to the airport.
Grace: Anthony and Courtney are coming here and Nick just lives next door and a cab is meeting us outside.
Cassie: what time is it getting here?
Grace: uhh I don't know I'll text Nick and ask him.

Cassie: what time is it getting here?Grace: uhh I don't know I'll text Nick and ask him

Cassie: so you'll be going in 2 hours. This will be such a great experience for you travel is such an educational experience.
Cassie and Grace eat breakfast then Grace gets a shower and gets changed. Courtney and Anthony arrive.
Courtney: I'm so excited to go to Barcelona.
Anthony: You do realise we will be with our Spanish teacher the whole time.
Courtney: your point.
Anthony: we will spend our time doing educational things.
Courtney: yeah but I'm going to share a hotel room with my best friend.
Grace: how are you feeling about sharing a room with Nick I mean you aren't bffs.
Anthony: believe it or not but I do actually like Nick you were right about him he is a great.
Grace: I told you needed to give him a chance.
Anthony: I can't believe you didn't know we were friends we actually hang out and talk about guy stuff.
A few hours later at the airport.
Grace: I feel like a coffee anyone else want anything.
Everyone tells Grace what they want and her and Nick head to the Starbucks they have in the airport.
Grace: so Nick you didn't tell me you and Anthony were friends that talk all the time about guy stuff.
Nick: cause you'll want to know what about.
Grace: I do what do you talk about?
Nick: I can't tell you because you will just tell Courtney when you promised not to or vice versa.
Grace: but you used to hate each other.
Nick: but then we got to know each other.
They walk. Back with their coffees drink them then board their flight.
Authors note the Barcelona chapter are going to be the last ones in this book.