Christmas part 3

Later on that night the adults are in the kitchen drinking wine.
Nick and Grace are in the living room watching a Christmas carol then Grace pauses it.
Grace: what is your mom like.
Nick: what do you mean.
Grace: I don't know her that well and I have been thinking about our argument and I find it a little strange that she brought all that up and I never knew you got arrested. You kept a lot from me that could change my opinion of you and she brought it up I can't help feel she did it on purpose.
Nick: my mom knows nothing she didn't care about me she didn't want me her job was too important to her, and the beach house she knew nothing about I was out of control and stupid and me and a bunch of friends went and trashed a beach house and I was caught and my dad picked me up I only got a warning. My dad told me this move would be good for me and he was right. I don't think my mom would have done it on purpose.
Grace: if you say that then I trust she didn't I just had a feeling.
Nick: come here.
Grace comes closer and Nick wraps his arm around her and kisses her head.
Nick: I love you Grace and I won't let anyone come between us I promise.
Grace: I love you too.
Nick and Grace finish the movie and go to bed.
Nick: my flight is so early tomorrow I don't want to wake you up so I'll see you in a week.
Nick kisses Grace
Grace: see you in a week I'm going to miss you.
Grace hugs Nick.
Nick: have we ever actually hugged before.
Grace: I think so.
Nick: I think we have just kissed and cuddled, this is actually nice.
Grace breaks the hug.
Grace: you should get some sleep goodnight.
Nick: goodnight. Sweet dreams.
The end of my Christmas chapters hope you enjoyed.