Chapter 30

Julian Thomas

I quickly shut my suitcase as I put my final piece of clothing in it. Our stay in Holmes Chapel has come to an end. Most of my week was spent in my room, I finally got out of bed on the last day. And got ready for us to go on a nice little tour of the town.

We went to the bakery where Harry used to work, and to a park and the lake right next to it, we also went to a restaurant to have dinner. It was a great time, spending time with my family was what I needed.

I had an amazing time meeting mum and Gemma, and staying in Holmes Chapel. But now me and Harry were on a plane back to Florida. It was about a 8 hour plane ride, so I grabbed my phone and dialed Jake's number. I desperately needed to hear his voice, it was probably the only thing that could help me relax.

After to rings he answered, "Hello?" His voice was filled with joy, the same joy I fell in love with back in 9th grade.

I laughed at how happy he always was, "Is there ever a time when you're not happy?"

"Jules, hey. And for your information I'm not always happy." It made me laugh even more.

"Whatever you say."

"Where are you?" He asked sweetly.

"We're in the plane on our way back home." I could practically see the smile on his face.

"That's great, do you want to go to dinner when you come back?" After all these years Jake knew the answer, but it was still romantic when he'd ask.

"Yes, I would love to go on a date with you."

"Perfect, I have to start planning, love you."

"Love you too."

After six years of telling each other I love you, with each time it's said, I still get that tingly feeling, and my love for him grows more and more.

I looked around the jet, Harry was sound asleep across the plane, slightly snoring. I grabbed Marco out of his cage and started to play with his fur. He was sleeping at the moment but it didn't really matter. As he slept next to me on the couch I grabbed my laptop and started finishing the last of my homework. Being gone from collage for the past couple weeks had made me a bit behind, so I decided to finish them during our ride home.

By the time i finished Harry had woken up, so we talked.

"Are you happy to be going back to Florida?" He asked.

I nodded, "I can't wait to see everyone again, me and Jake are gonna go out on a date when I come back."

"That's good, you two haven't seen each other in about two weeks." I nodded.

I felt a rush of drowsiness entering my body, jet leg kicking in. I laid my head on the pillow next to me, quickly falling asleep with Marco still in my hands.

"Jules, Jules, wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

"Hmmh" I said rubbing my eyes, "What' going on?"

"We're about to land." I nodded, getting up and stretching from my uncomfortable sleeping position.

I ran my hand through my hair, fixing the pieces that got tangled together during my sleep. I put Marco back in his cage, and grabbed my carry ons.

When we got off the plane right away I saw all of our friends waiting for us. But Jake wasn't among them, he had told me he would be there, where is he?

I quickly hugged Christina, exchanging our hellos. "Have you seen Jake?" I asked her.

She just shrugged her head, "He texted saying he might be a bit late, he was running some errands, he said he'd be here before you guys left the plane. I don't know where he is."