Chapter 18

Julian's P.O.V

When I woke up I was in my room, Harry must have carried me up when I was asleep. When I got up out of bed I noticed everyone was sleeping on the couches in the room. They stayed on the couches in my room instead of going to the guest rooms and sleeping there. That's sweet, I'm glad I have such great friends.

I went to the bathroom and checked my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were blood red from crying all night. And their were bags under them. I looked awful, I was even scared at how I looked. I took a shower a got ready for the day.

For my outfit I wore a gray 'London Boys' sweatshirt, black leggings and gray Uggs. For makeup I only put a thin line of eyeliner, and a swipe of mascara to cover up my red eyes.

Once I approved of how I looked I went to the music room to play a song. Music takes my stress away. just one song can change my whole mood. 

I went inside the recording booth, and when the music started I began to sing. And I sang like never before. 

" 2 am, where do I begin?

Crying off my face again

The silent sound of loneliness

Wants to follow me to bed

I'm a ghost of a girl I want to be most

I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well 

Dancing slowly in an empty room

Can the lonely take the place of you?

I sing myself a quiet lullaby

Let you go and let the lonely in

To take my heart again

Too afraid to go inside

For the pain of one more loveless night

For the loneliness will stay with me

And hold me till i fall asleep

I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most 

I'm th shell of a girl that I used to know well

Dancing slowly in a empty room

Can the lonely take the place of you?

I sing myself a quiet lullaby 

Let you go and let the lonely in

To take my heart again

Broken pieces of a barely breathing story

Where there once was love

Now there's only me

And the lonely

Dancing slowly in an empty room

Can the lonely take the place of you

I sing myself a quiet lullaby

Let you go and let the lonely in

To take my heart again"

Once I was done I heard someone say "that was great you have an amazing chance of a record deal." When I looked up I saw Liam standing their smirking. I looked at him confused, "What are you smirking about?" I asked him, the smirk on his face was getting creepier by the minute,

Before he can answer my phone buzzed in my pocket. I opened it to find a twitter notification. Once I saw that I screamed. "LIAM JAMES PAYNE YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" I started running all around the house chasing him,while he was screaming for his life. Since I was very fast I tackled him to the ground and sat on his stomach. He tried getting me off but I was to strong. Let's just say sports really pay off.

By now everyone was awake and running to were the noise was, when they saw what was wrong they started laughing. Niall and Zayn were both laughing at Liam while saying, "Ha you just got beat by a girl that is like 3x smaller then you." Now that got me pissed, "Listen, Horan, and Mailk, I wouldn't be laughing cause in a slip second I can have you on the ground crying mommy," they just started laughing. " Oh you think I am lying, why don't you ask Louis and Harry what I did to Louis at the hospital." Louis told them and Harry showed them the picture of how I slapped Lou that day at the hospital when he was daydreaming, and I woke him up by slapping him.

They both started laughing again saying, "that is just one slap isn't that big of a deal." Just to prove them both wrong I jumped from of Liam on on to them to. I had my butt on Zayn's back and my feet on Niall's stomach. I heard I frustrated groan come from the both of them, that just made me smirk even more. Jake, Chris, Harry and Louis laughed at the scene. Jake then said, "That's what you guys get for insulting the captain of the BOY'S football team. She can tackle people down that are 10x her size. So I wouldn't upset her anymore, cause it only gets worse. And trust me I know how bad she can get." They both nodded their heads; scared.

Harry then spoke up, "why did you tackle Liam anyway? We heard you screaming, when we went to see what was wrong, you had just tackled Liam."

"When I had woke up I went to the music room to sing a song cause it helps me relax, I was singing and by the time I finished the song Liam is standing their smirking. I ask him why he is smirking, but before he can answer i get a Twitter notification saying that Liam tagged me in something When I look he showed the video of me singing. He tagged us both in the video saying, 'does it run in the family'. The problem is I don't want people to know I can sing. I told you guys only for a reason, it was cause I trust you guys, and someone just broke it. And, Oh by the way I would watch out Liam, cause I will get you back." with that I got off of Niall and Zayn and went downstairs to make everyone breakfast.  

When I was done making the chocolate chip pancakes, I called everyone downstairs to eat. To no surprise at all, Niall was the first one to come to the kitchen, he grabbed a plate and stacked it with 10 pancakes and drowned them with syrup. Man this kid can eat.

Harry was the second person down. He was talking on the phone he kept on saying, 'yes' and 'okay' after a few minutes of talking he said bye and hung up. He turned to me and said, "That was Simon, he said that he saw the video Liam posted of you singing." I nodded my head telling him to continue, "Simon said he wants you to sing a song for our concert next week." 

Before I could answer him my phone rang. I signaled Harry to wait a minute. Once I answered the phone, I was struck with the most awful news I could ever hear. But before Harry, or the person on the phone could do say anything. 

Everything went black.