Chapter 23

Harry's P.O.V

I stood there baffled as I looked at the plane tickets in my hand. Hawaii, we're all really gonna go to Hawaii. My whole life I've wanted to go to Hawaii, every time me and the boys got a break from recording or tours or other stuff I would plan on going. But something would always come up causing us not to go. And now we could finally go. Just me, my sister, and our friends. "How did you get these? Isn't it more then 3,000 dollars per ticket? How did you afford these?" She laughed. "First of all your welcome. Second of all ya it's about 3,000 per ticket, and did you forget that both my parents are doctors. Well one of them still is. But the price really doen't matter to me. I found out you have always wanted to go to Hawaii so right away I bought the tickets." She said while shrugging. "Thanks so much." I told her while pulling her into a big hug.

After the party:

When the party finished we all headed back to our houses. We had all agreed that we would go home, pack our stuff for the trip then meet at our house. I was in my room packing my stuff when Louis walked in. He went and laid down on my bed. "What's wrong mate?" I asked. He looked kind of depressed. "It's nothing." He replied. But by the look on his face In could tell it wasn't just nothing. "I could tell you're lying Lou. I've known you long enough to tell when you're lying or not. Really what's wrong, I'm your best friend you can tell me anything." I heard him sigh. "There's this girl I really like. I've liked her ever since I met her. At first i thought it was just nothing, only a tiny crush. But the more time I spent with her the more I realize that it's not a tiny crush, I really like her. But the thing is she has a boyfriend. One she is madly in love with. I don't know what to do. When there together my heart just breaks into two pieces. What should I do?" 

I thought about this, he must really like her. "I'm not gonna ask you who she is, that's your business. But what I say is just try getting over her. Find yourself another girl. You'll find the right girl for you. It just takes time." He just and said, "Thanks for the advice Harry. I got to go finish packing." I nodded and he headed out. I hope he solves his problem, cause this is the first time I have ever seen Louis being serious about something. 

Louis's P.O.V

I left Harry's room right after that conversation with him. I was afraid that if I stayed in the room with him any longer I would tell him. I would just let the words slip right through my mouth. I would tell him that the girl I was falling in love with was Julian. I would have just confessed that I was madly in love with his sister. I couldn't, our friendship would be ruined, I couldn't let that happen. I spent the last two months with one person on my mind. And that person was Julian Thomas, the twin sister of my bestest friend. And the love of my life. 

Many people say you can't fall in love with someone in two months. But she did, she made me fall in love with her. i can't stop thinking about her. If I can't handle her with Jake for 5 minutes how could I deal with it for a whole month. I just have to suck it up and try forgetting about her. Just like Harry said. i got back to my room and finished packing the rest of my things. I heard a knock at the door, I knew Liam was going to answer it so I just finished packing. I heard mumbling downstairs, I sighed as I zipped up my suitcase. I left my room and walked down the stairs. While I was walking down I saw Julian, and a smile soon spread on my face. But it didn't last long when I noticed an arm around her shoulders, to the left of her stood Jake, a smile on his face. Julian's arm was wrapped around his back. Chris stood next to Julian and Jason stood right next to Jake. All four of them were talking to Liam, Niall and Zayn. Harry was probably still packing up stairs. 

I finished walking down the stairs and headed for the living room. Everyone else followed me into the room. "Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Zayn asked. We all nodded. "I'll go get the snacks" Niall yelled as he ran to the kitchen, "I'll go with him and make sure he doesn't eat it all." We all nodded and she left. "Zayn can you call Harry to come downstairs while me, Louis, Jake and Jason chose a movie." Liam asked. Zayn agreed and went to get Harry.