Chapter 10

Julian's P.O.V

I can't believe i just told them about my whole relationship with Jake. I wasn't really planing on telling them, but since they were already gonna meet him what was the whole point of keeping it a secret from them anyway.

When we made it to my house, we got out of the car and both Harry and Louis's jaws dropped to the ground, they were sating at the house in aww, their famous and their acting like they haven't seen a mansion before. "If you guys are done checking out the house, I would like to go inside." that snapped them out of their trance. As we were walking up the drive way Harry said, "This is such a huge house, you live here." I replied to him saying, "I get that alot, people ask if I live here, they usally won't believe it cause it's only me and my parents, but i actually do, my parents own a bunch of compaines allaround the world, so we could afford this."

When we got to the front door, I opened it and we walked in, right when we steped into the living room I was welcomed into the arms of Jake, "Hey babe, thank god you safe I thought something happened to you," isn't he just sweet "I'm fine no need to worry." I told him before starting to kiss him, we weren't even kissing for a second before Lou started screaming, "my eyes my pour virgin eyes, stop trying to make babies, think of your parents, they don't want a grand child just yet." Oh Lou he always knows how to destroy a moment, when me and Jake pulled away, I saw Louis covering his eyes, Harry laughing, and my parents were both staring at Harry and Louis, Jake even started joining them staring at the two boys standing in the entrance of the living room.

"Mom, dad, Jake, this is Harry Styles, and Louis Tomlinson, Harry, Louis, this is my mom and dad, Bella and Peter Thomas, and my boyfriend Jake Robbins, mom, dad they were the ones i was hanging out with," Jake was the one out of all three of them to speak up, " Jake Robbins, nice meeting you, now Julian can i ask why you were hanging out with 2/5 One Direction?"

"Well that's what me and Harry wanted to tell you, mom, dad, remember when me, and Chris went to that concert on Friday," they both nodded, "well Chris's parents also got us backstage passes, when we went backstage, everyone in the his band, and Chris, said we looked like twins, so we decided to go and see if it was true, we went today to some hospital in South London, we took a blood test,and the results came out positive, me and Harry are twins, I hope your not mad, and think I'm trying to replace you."

I thought they would be mad or something but the their reaction was one I never expected, "were not mad at you, were happy that you finally found a sibling, we always wanted you to have a sibling, but we couldn't adopt another one cause of our busy schedules, but now we don't have to cause you found your sibling." that was not what I was expecting.

Jake being the protective boyfriend asked, "I get why you left to go with Harry, but why did Louis go with you guys?" "Lou was the one that noticed we were twins, we kept denying it, so when we went to take the blood test he said he wanted to go cause if we really did end up being twins he wanted to be their to rub it in our faces that he was right, and when he found out he was right, he started to scream sing that he was right while we were wrong, and to embarrasses himself he was singing this while standing on a table, twerking, which let for people to think he was mental, and having him kicked out of the hospital."

Once I said that we all started laughing, while Lou was pouting, saying,"Why did you tell them that was a secret," for a 22 year old he sure did act like he was 3. "Aww Lou don't feel bad, you can go get a a bag of carrots from the fridge to make you feel better." once I said that he was running to the kitchen, since he doesn't know where it is and this place is huge he'll be back in half an hour.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Harry asking, "I thought you weren't a fan?" "I'm not" "then how did you know Lou is obsessed with carrots," "I'm not a fan, the only reason I know this is cause Chris is a really big directioner, and told me he is in love with carrots" "OH' was all Harry could say before Lou came back from the kitchen with a bag of carrots, saying "you guys ran out of carrots" we all started laughing.

My life just got a lot more interesting now.