Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

But what they did next was something I never excepted them to do, everyone in the studio started to clapping and cheering. Why would they be clapping and cheering?

Sometimes I don't understand our fans.

I'm just glad that they didn't freak when I told them. I don't want my twin sis getting hate just for me being her brother.

Once the crowd settled down we continued the interview. Most of the questions were directed to me and Julian.

"Now I have a question for Harry, Julian, and Louis. Can you three please tell me and the audience what these pictures are." Jimmy the host asked.

Julian was quiet and didn't say anything and if a question was for her she would answer with one or two word answers. But when he asked this question her face light up like a little kid on Chrismas morning, she started telling him about the three pictures while laughing.

"The first picture is when we were running to the hospital so we won't be late, Harry and Louis are in their knees because they were the ones that choose to challenge the captain of the track team. so they were out of breath, you would have of been laughing if you saw then like that hey were acting like it was their last breath."

"The second picture is when me and Harry found out we were twins. we wanted to know if it was true or not so we went to the hospital to check with a blood test. when it came out positive that we were twins me and Harry were crying happy tries and hugging. Louis was twerking on the table next to us because he was the one that. First noticed we looked and acted alike, we really didn't believe him at first so when we found out he was happy so he was doing his so called 'happy dance', which meant twerking and singing off key."

"The last one is when we were in the parking lot walking back to the car. me and Harry were laughing at Louis because he got kicked out of the hospital for twerking. The nurse there said that this arse was not a good scene for the little kids. he decided to be his cocky self and argue with her saying that his arse was the best thing and she was just jealous of his arse. After that she had security throw him out. it was the funniest thing EVER."

By the time she was done explaining everyone was laughing. The boys, the host, the audience, even the people that worked back stage stopped what they were doing and were laughing. I was even laughing, the only person that wasn't laughing was Louis, he was fake pouting at everyone that was laughing at him.

" That's not fair you said you wouldn't tell anyone but now you told the whole world" he said while fake crying that made everyone laugh even harder by now me and the rest of the boys were on the floor laughing like crazy. "You never told me not to tell, all you said when I asked what you were gonna do if they asked, you said you would just tell them you never said I couldn't tell. Plus I saved you some time and energy by saying it myself, you should thank me cause I did something nice for you." Julian said sassing him back. 

This just got a bit more interesting, everyone that has ever challenged Lou to a sass competition has always lost, I mean no one can bet the Sass Master from Doncaster. Julian does not know what she got herself into. 

Louis noticed what she was doing and sassed her back aceppting the challenge. "I was going to tell them before you rudely said it yourself not giving me a chance to speak." 

"i'm sorry Lou, I really am" she said with sarcasm dripping right through her voice. "But can you tell me when you were gonna say it."

"I was gonna tell them after you told them about the thrid picture but you keep talking not giving me a chance to speak. And I didn'twant to be rude so I let you speak. Unlike some people have no manner, and don't know when to let other people have a chance to talk, or explain themselfs." 

During the whole time they were doing this every one in the buliding was 'ohing' and 'ahing' some even saying 'oh burn'. Everyone expected Louis to win, knowing that he has never EVER lost. everyone thought that Julian would give up saying that, that was the best come back. Even I thought that, and I was her twin brother for god's sake. But that was not what Julian had in mind, she was set on winning this battle. And that was what she did, cause the next thing sure did end the sass battle with her winning. It was such a come back that not even Lou could think of a better one.

"Okay I'm sorry if I never let you spoke, sorry for not having any matter, but at least, I know when to say something and when it was the right time to say it. what were you gonna say 'hey everyone I got kicked out of the hospital cause I was being stupid and was twerking then got in a argument with a nurse because she thinks my arse was not a good image for the little kids while I think she is just jealous that her's isn't as great as mine.' ya Louis I don't think that would have been the smartest thing to say, telling that you are a 21 almost turning 22 and you would be saying something only a 3 year old would say." 

Just by her saying that Louis shut up and put his head down. WOW, no one has ever beat Louis, and I mean no one. not his family, his sisters, the boys,mangement. No one. that was a big accomplishment for her. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the sass battle, Julian Thomas. the new sass master. King Sass. But let's not for get our second place champion, Louis Tomilnson, Queen Sass." I said to the whole, lifting both Jules, and Lou's arms. Everyone started cheering and clapping. This was by far the biggest One Direction history. 

Julian's P.O.V 

Once the interview was over it was only 3:30, Chris and Jake left school about an hour ago. I texted Jake and Chris and told them to come to my house. My parents weren't their they were traveling to Africa to cure the sick. I gave both Jake and Chris the extra keys to the house so they can come over whenever they want. 

Once I got an 'OK' from the both of them. I turned to the boys behind me who were all tapping on their phone screens. I faked coughed waiting for them to turn their attention on me. When they all were looking at me i asked them, " do you guys want to come and hang the rest of the day at my house. Chris and Jake are already at the house and my parents aren't their. we could all hang out and get to know each other better. Liam, Niall, Zayn you guys can meet Jake and Chris. Hazz and Lou meet them already yesterday. so are you guys in." They all nodded their heads agreeing on the plan. "Okay come let's go before the two start invading my kitchen. Chris she'll eat all the junk food, and Jake will just eat anything in the fridge that he can find."

They all said 'OK sure' and we were off.