Chapter 11

Julian's P.O.V

It was another day at school, I was just sitting there in my History class. the teacher was talking about something I already knew, so I was just sitting their minding my own business, when I heard a couple of girls say my name. When I looked at them they were pointing at me and talking and when they noticed I was looking at them they stopped talking and pretended to be paying attention. That was weird I wonder what that was about.

When class ended I went start to my locker. When I was getting my stuff out of my locker for my next class, a group of girls came up to me and asked, "Is it true that you know Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson from One Direction." Wait, what, how did they know. i just decided playing dumb, I'll just make them think it's some dumb rumor. "I don't know what your talking about, I don't know any celebrities, let alone anyone from the biggest boy band in the world." WOW, I'm really good at acting, I'm pretty sure they believed it, cause for a second I was believing this myself. But apparently not, "then why are you on a cover of a magazine with Harry and Louis, your hugging Harry , and talking with Louis." she said while pulling out a magazine from her bag. And on the cover was a picture of me Harry and Louis geting into Harry's car at school, and also me and Harry hugging at the hospital with Lou twerking on the table next to us, and a picture of me, Harry, and Lou walking in the parking lot towards the car, we were all laughing at Louis's getting kicked out the hospital. I was speechless, but I couldn't let them know that, "There are so many girls in London, why would you think it is me, it could be some other girl with them." "We think it's you cause she goes to this school, and you were the one who wore this outfit on Monday." Now they got me there, I didn't know what to say, "Uh, I.... um...." I was interrupted by the bell ringing, now I get what people say by saved by the bell. "Sorry girls, wouldn't want to be late to class would we." I left the group of confused girls, standing there in the middle of the hallway looking like idiots. that was close.

When I got to class I went straight to my seat. I have Chris and Jake in this class, and since we got to choose where we want to sit in the class at the beginning of the year, I sit right in between them both. They noticed I was worried and asked, "What's wrong" at the same time. I replied to them saying, "I was just at my locker, and a group of girls came up to me and asked if I knew One Direction, I played dumb and told them I don't, and didn't know what they were talking about, then they pulled out a magazine and on the front cover were pictures of me, Harry and Louis, of us geting into Harry's car, and at the hospital, I didn't know what to say, and before one of them could say anything, the bell rang, and I ran to class." i told them in a whispered voice so no one could hear. Since Chris wasn't there when i told my mom, dad, and Jake that me and Harry were twins, I told her today in the morning. they both nodded, Chris then said, "So what are you gonna do, if people find out it's you in the picture your gonna be surrounded by paparazzi." she was right, I if people find out I won't have any privacy left. "and I heard that it drives some people to the verge of cutting, some even commit suicide, I don't want you to go through having people tell you lies just cause their jealous of you." Jake said, he's soo sweet, always caring about me. "thx guys for making me feel better, I don't know what I would do without you two."

Me, Chris, and Jake, were just sitting in class talking,since the teacher gave us free time so he can grade some tests. in the middle of class the principle came and said, "Julian Thomas" i raised my hand and said, "I'm right here" when he saw me, he came up to me and said, "I have a group of men in my office, who are here to pick you up, one claims to be your brother, if you would come with me we could clear everything up." I nodded my head and started following him to his office.

When we got to his office I saw five figures standing there, each wearing a hoodie, beanie and sunglasses. Right when I entered, I was thrown into a very tight hug by one of the hooded figures. And by how tight he was hugging I knew it was Lou. "Lou..... can't....... breathe......" he pulled away apologizing "Sorry, and how'd you guess it was me?" i just shrugged before replying, "Your easy to tell considering that every time you hug me I feel like I'm dieing." "Oh, okay" we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat,we turned around t face my principle, he started talking saying, "Now Julian, these men say that they know you, and one claims to be your brother," Harry I assume said, "that would be me" once the principle was looking at them he continued saying "I think it would be easier if you men please took your hoods and glasses of so I could see you," they all nodded taking off their hood and glasses.

"Thank you, now Julian this one said your his sister, but in your records say your an only child, i would like to ask you, do you now these men." I nodded my head saying "yes I know them, and Harry is my brother, it's not written in my records because I was adopted and never knew my family, we just found out we were siblings yesterday after school." he nodded his head saying he understands, before saying, "thank you Ms. Thomas for clearing that up, and for you Mr." "Styles, Harry Styles" "OK, Mr. Styles, I would like you to write your name and number down under the family section, so you wouldn't be questioned again, and if anything were to happen to Julian we would be able to contact you." Harry nodded then wrote his name down. When he was done, the principle turned to me, "now Ms. Thomas collect your stuff from your class and your locker and you may go."

I nodded my head, and started walking to my class, on the way I asked "why did you guys come pick me up from school?" Harry then answered my question by saying, "We just got back from a meeting with Simon, everyone is assuming something is between us, so he said that we have to go to an interview and tell everyone the truth"

"So what does this have to do with you guys picking me up from school?" I asked very confused

"The reason we picked you up was because Simon wants you in the interview, he said that people would believe what were saying if they saw how similar we look, so we have no choice but to agree."

I nodded my head telling him I understand. By the time our conversation was done we were already at my history class, "You guys stay by the door while i get my stuff and tell the teacher I'm leaving, and should I take my car with me or keep it and go with you guys in the same car."

"Okay we'll stand here, and leave your car, you could come with us in the Limo." Liam said, I nodded my head before entering the class, I went to the teacher's desk and told her, "I'm leaving home early, I was just signed out, the principle told me to get my stuff so I could go." My history teacher nodded her head before telling me to get my stuff.

I went to my desk and got my stuff, but before I could go I was stopped by Chris and Jake both asking me where I was going, I told them, "I'm leaving, Harry said I have to go to an interview with them to clear up some things, I'll see you guys later, and Jake can you take my car home for me I'm taking the Limo with the boys." he said yes before taking the keys, I give him a peck on the lips and I gave Chris a one armed hug.

I left the class, and met up with the boys at the door to the classroom, "I'm ready" I told them, they nodded their heads,when we were inside the Limo, Niall asked, "Who was that boy you were talking to." I opened my mouth, but before I could talk Harry said, "That's her boyfriend Jake" I nodded my head telling them that he was right, when he said that the whole car went silent.

I wonder what that was about.