Chapter 26

Perrie's P.O.V

I noticed that Julian had been quiet the whole car ride, everyone did. The way Christina was talking to her I knew she wanted to know what happened. The boys might have not noticed but the girls did, something happened with her and Louis. And it looks like Chris intends on finding it out

"Julian I know you, there's something your hiding, from us, so spill." total seriousness was in her voice. Julian's face was unreadable, something really bad must have happened for her to be this upset.

"Louis kissed me." Julian said, looking down at the sand as we walked along the beach. "HE DID WHAT?!?!?!" All three of us screamed, I've known Louis for a couple years now, never would I have thought he would do something like this. I mean Julian has a boyfriend, what was he thinking.

"He kissed me, we were just talking. I was telling him how I can't handle the hate anymore, how it's getting to me. He told me not to listen, that I wasn't worthless. I was to caught up in my train of thought that I never noticed him leaning in. The shock just sort of got to me, I was frozen. And then soon he was kissing me."

Tears were coming down her eyes as she spoke, it broke my heart just looking at her. "I just can't believe that happened. What am I supposed to tell Jake?" She said continuing to cry. "You never did anything wrong, Louis kissed you, not the other way around. And you were too shocked to break it or even move."

"That's just the thing" She said, we looked at her, "I might have been to shocked to back away, but I wasn't to in shock to kiss him back. Louis kissed me and I kissed him back. I cheated on Jake, what am I supposed to do guys." Julian cried.

We all looked at each other, none of us knew what to do.

Danielle's P.O.V

We all didn't know what to tell her, none of us have been in this situation. "Do you like Louis?" I asked Julian. She looked up from the ground and stared at me. "What do you mean?" She asked me. "You said that you kissed him back, do you like him?" I asked her again.

"I don't like Louis, I find him like a second brother to me. Well I used to, after now I can't even look at him. It's not that I'm mad at him, I just can't be around him acting like I don't know he likes me. I can't act like that kiss never happened, cause it did." She said to us.

"Well what are you gonna do?" Perrie asked. "We don't want you to suffer." It's true, we've only known Julian for a short amount of time but I feel like she's my little sister. "I don't want to ruin my friendship with Louis because of this." Julian said. "And I most definitely don't want to ruin my relationship with Jake because of a stupid, meaningless kiss I had with Louis." She spoke up.

Christina, Perrie and I all nodded. Before we could answer we heard someone clear their throat behind us. All four of us turned around and saw Louis standing there behind us. "The boys are wondering where you guys are, they sent me to find you. We already started grilling, lunch will be done in 5 minutes." He said.

We nodded and started following him back to where we set up. "Do you think he heard anything we said?" Christina asked. We all shrugged, we're all hoping Louis didn't hear our conversation.

Especially what Julian said.

Louis's P.O.V

"Where are the girls, lunch is almost ready?" Harry asked no one in particular. "There still on their little walk." Jason answered as he flipped a burger. "Louis can you go call them before the food goes cold?" Harry asked me, I nodded and left.

Ever since I kissed Julian I haven't been able to look at Jake in the eye, let alone talk to him. I ran around the beach looking for the girls, abut 10 minutes of searching I found them at the end of the beach.