Chapter 46: (Acceptance: Troubled Heart)

Start from the beginning

...Oh no... then that means... We just endangered ourselves more!

Azazel: "Where is she...?"

DeVian: "Shut that mouth traitor... Hand over the blades and just accept your punishment."

Azazel: "WHERE IS SHE!?"

...Azazel consumed by hate lunged forward but...

DeVian: "haaah..."

Lord DeVian sighed, and pulled out his lighter...

Neptunio: "Azazel watch out!"

Azazel: "Ugh!"

DeVian: "Burn..."

flick!

Azazel: "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

...with a single flick of his finger, he unleashed an unimaginable amount of fire power from a single lighter... His eyes shined with an Azure hue as he mercilessly burns Azazel before my eyes...

Neptunio: "Ahhhh!!! ghh!"

...Being a part of a whole has transmitted the same pain towards me... We were both burning and are now in a very dire state...

DeVian: "Just give up... If it were up to me, I'd be burning you to ground... But..."

...He flicks his finger again... and the flames disappeared, his eyes also turned Red...

DeVian: "EnCodex wants to give you another chance... Just give up on whatever you are doing and hand over the blades..."

Azazel: "Never... Until we find a way to bring her back..."

Neptunio: "We... won't return the blades!"

DeVian: "Bring her back? haah... Listen here... Death is something no one can ever escape... Let's say you do manage to bring her back, but she will eventually die in one way or another... Be it an accident, natural death or whatever... Everyone will eventually die."

Azazel: "What are you trying to say...?"

DeVian: "I'm saying that what you're trying to accomplish is pointless."

Azazel: "...You take that back..."

DeVian: "Why should I? Just cuz I'm right?"

Azazel: "Tch! So what... if I could only get her back for a minute... for a day... It's enough! I just want... I just...want to...."

DeVian: "Enough... If you won't cooperate, then say goodbye to your friend's corpse, I will personally burn her myself... and don't even think about turning the clock back, if you do, you'll find the grave blasted into smithereens every time you do so."

...Lord Devian left after leaving those final words... we were dumbfounded and we're losing hope...

But we stayed true to our promise, and we will surely succeed!

We prepared ourselves for the confrontation... Unfortunately... when we faced them... we we're too weak... far too weak and ended up getting captured...

The swords we're literally pried from our hands... we were then sentenced to a life time in prison...

...It was years and years worth of suffering for the both of us...

Present Day - Evening

Neptunio's POV

...Who would have thought that she would break through the barrier I erected... or wait... have they actually...