Band Member Crush X Male Reader: Bohemian Rhapsody

Y/n's

I looked at the talent show sign up sheet. Should I or should I not do this? I looked at the last people who signed up. The first name that cought my eyes was actually the name of a band. Shadow. (Guys it's the name of my band😜)

C/n is in that band. I don't exactly know my feeling for him. Do I actually like him or... Or am I just kidding myself.

"Hey Y/n." I turn around to see my best friend, F/n. "Signing up for the talent show?" I nod my head.

I take a pen out of my backpack and wrote my name on the sheet.

~later~

I just got out of my last class. Most people already left, but I had to stay to talk to my teacher.

I was walking down the hall when I heard some people talking. "Okay so what song are we going to do?" I hear some guy ask.

I looked into a room to see the bass player, and lead vocals for Shadow talking to the other band members. If I'm right his name is Joseph or Jesse. "How about we do We are the Champions?" One of the band mates question.

"No Alec." C/n tells him. "That's basically telling them we are better then everyone else." He explains. "How about American Idiot?"

"No, but that'll be plan b." Jesse tells him. Jesse picks up his bass guitar.

I can't believe I'm doing this. "How about you guys do Bohemian Rhapsody?" The whole band looks at me.

The one named Alec points at me. "Spy!" He then fall backwards out of his seat.

"What do you want Y/n?" A guy named Kendal asks me.

"I heard you guys talking, and I was just giving a suggestion." I explained to him. Jesse nodded in approval.

"Bohemian Rhapsody is basically the national anthem to all Rock music." Jesse states. He looked at everyone. "How wants to do Bohemian Rhapsody?"

All, but one raise their hand. Looks like they are doing that song.

~Night of the talent show~

I decided not to be in the talent show. Why? Because I don't know what to flippin' do. I was looking for a spot to sit when I saw C/n run over to me. "Y/n!"

"Yeah?" I ask as he stands in front of me. He grabs my hand, and drags me to the boy's locker room. "C/n what's going on?"

"Kendal just quit the band." I noticed Jesse, Alec, and Sam pace the floor. "Jesse wanted me to see if you could help us out."

"What? What do you need help with?" I asked still slightly confused.

"Will you play drums for us?" He held out some drumsticks to me. I tried not to blush, but it still happened.

"Okay." I took the drumsticks from him.

"Okay everyone please give a warm welcome to Shadow!" We hear someone say, and we walk out of the room.

Jesse was lead vocals, and bass guitar. Alec plays electric guitar. C/n plays rhythm, and Sam was playing the keyboard. I was drums.

"Is this the real life?" I hear Alec, and C/n sing.

~After the talent show~

"The winner of the talent show is..." We waited for the principal to finish. "Shadow!"

We cheered. "Yes!" Jesse smiles as we watch Alec do some crazy dance.

C/n hugged me. "Y/n I'm so happy I could kiss you!" He stated.

I can't believe what I'm going to say. "Why don't you?"

Part 2??

😂😂