"What, you want to have good there?" He asked me.

"What's wrong with that place?" I asked.

"I doesn't even have a lot of people, which means it doesn't run quite well. One of the reasons could be bad hygiene or food. We can just go and-"

"You know what, I think we should just go there. Now that you told me it needs people." I said, holding him by his palm and pulling him along.

"What, Skylar. What are you doing?" He said but I ignored him. I went over to the counter and ordered the food.

The cashier was an old man, who gave me a wide smile before handing over the bill. I turned around and held my hand out. "Money."

"I don't have any money." Ethan said with a flat look.

Okay, some one just got annoyed by me.

"I'm serious." I said.

"I'm serious too. I don't have money." He said.

I laid my hands on the hips when he crossed his arms over his chest. I shook my head and went to search in his shirt pocket. It was empty. My hands went back and I pulled out the wallet for his back pocket of the pants. He smirked when I got it.

"What?" I asked.

"You do realise what you just did right?" He asked me.

I frowned. "Pulled out your wallet?"

"From?"

"Your back pocket?"

He nodded with a smirk. Realisation dawned on me and I widened my eyes. "Ugh."

I turned around and payed the bill. I moved to the side and waited for my order.

"We could have probably just gone to the hotel and had a proper meal." Ethan complained behind me.

I turned around to look at him. "Ethan, this shop was about to shut down in a month."

"So?" He asked.

I sighed. "The owner is old. And the last time I came here was during my college days. I went to drama school here so we used to come here a lot. The old man behind the counter has a huge family, his daughter is a teen mother. And he has to support his grand kids too. Where do you think he would get the money from if this shop gets shut down?"

He sighed. "And you mean our bill would just eradicate the threats of poverty for him."

"Look around." I said. "People are beginning to poor in."

He ran his eyes over the place. Indeed, people were pouring in.

"The reason why I came here is," I said. "People would notice us and visit this place. And seeing them come, more people would visit. And trust me, this place serves good food. I have no clue why it hasn't been experiencing good customers yet. And now, we've already shared a kiss before the shop to the paparazzi will follow us and click pictures here. Obviously it'll promote the place and people will start visiting."

"Okay, people are visiting now. How can you say they'll come after we go?"

"That's not the point, Ethan." I said. "We're just here to buy food and help the old man earn a little money. If he ultimately has to shut the shop down, then there's nothing we can do about it. At least we'll be glad we helped him earn good deal of money for a day at least."

The man behind the counter came up with our food. I took our food and guided Ethan to my favourite table in the restaurant and started eating my food with relish.